By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Ha, Meem.
2. The revelation (detailed explanation) of the knowledge is from Allah, the Aziz, the Hakim.
3. We only created the heavens and the earth and everything between them in Truth and for a specified time... But those who deny the knowledge of the reality turn away from that of which they are warned.
4. Say, “(Consider this) have you seen those to whom you turn besides Allah? Show me what they have created of the earth? Or do they have a share in the creation of the heavens? If you are truthful, then bring me a remnant of knowledge or a scripture from the past in regards to this.”
5. And who is more astray than the one who prays to things besides Allah, which cannot respond to him until Doomsday, which are not even aware of their prayer?
6. When the people are gathered (those to whom they turned besides Allah) will be enemies to them and they will deny their worship.
7. When Our signs were clearly explained to them, those who deny the knowledge of the reality said when the Truth came to them, “Clearly, this is magic.”
8. Or do they say, “He made it up”? Say, “If I have made it up, you do not possess the power to protect me from Allah... HU knows well that you go to excess in His regard... He is sufficient as Witness between me and you... He is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
9. Say, “I am not forming a new thing that has not already manifested among previous Rasuls. I do not know what will manifest through me or you! I do not follow anything other than what is revealed to me! I am only a clear warner!”
10. Say, “Did you see (consider) what if (the Quran) is from Allah and you have denied it (what will be your state)! A witness from the children of Israel had testified to something similar and believed, but you were arrogant (about this)! Indeed, Allah does not guide the tribe of the wrongdoers.”
11. Those who deny the knowledge of the reality said to the believers, “If it was a good thing they could not have surpassed us in attaining it”... Just because they cannot find guidance by it, they say, “This is an old lie.”
12. Before (the Quran) was the Book (knowledge) of Moses to lead and as grace... This (Quran) is a source of the knowledge, confirming those before it, in the Arabic language, to warn those who have wronged themselves, and as good news to the doers of good.
13. Indeed, those why say, “Our Rabb is Allah” and live their lives accordingly will have no fear, nor will they grieve.
14. They are the people of Paradise... They will abide therein eternally as the result of their deeds!
15. And We advised man to be kind to his parents. His mother has carried him in hardship and given birth to him in difficulty. His gestation and weaning period is thirty months... When he reaches maturity and reaches the age of forty years he says, “My Rabb... Enable me and my parents to be grateful for the blessings You have bestowed upon us from Your favor, and to engage in deeds that will please You... And make righteous my offspring. I have repented to You and indeed I am of the Muslims (those who are aware of their submission)!”
16. There are those among the people of Paradise whose good deeds We will validate and whose bad deeds We will overlook... This promise is the reward of Truth!
17. But there is one who says to his parents, “Woe to you! Are you threatening me with being brought forth (resurrected), even though so many generations have passed on before me?” While his parents ask Allah for help and say, “Woe to you! Believe! Indeed, the promise of Allah is true”... But he persists and says, “This is nothing but the fables of the past!”
18. Those are the ones, of jinn and men, upon whom the suffering of the past generations will also come into effect... Indeed, they were losers.
19. All of them have degrees (formed) as a result of what they have done, so they may be fully compensated for their deeds, without any injustice.
20. At the time when those who deny the knowledge of the reality are brought to the Fire (it will be said), “You exhausted your pleasures in the worldly life and wasted your life on transitory amusements! So, today you will be requited for being arrogant on the earth without right, and for living with a corrupt faith!”
21. And mention the brother of Aad (Hud)... When he, before and after whom many warners had passed on, warned his people in the sand dunes, “Do not worship anything besides Allah... I fear for you the suffering of a mighty time.”
22. They said, “Did you come to avert us from our gods? Then bring us what you threaten us with, if you are of the truthful!”
23. (Hud) said, “Its knowledge is with Allah! I (only) inform you of what has been disclosed to me... But I see that you are ignorant people!”
24. And when they saw the enormous cloud (the suffering of which they were warned) approaching their valley, they said, “This cloud brings us rain.” No, that is the thing for which you were impatient! It is the wind containing severe suffering.
25. (That wind) completely destroys everything by the command of his Rabb! And they became such that nothing remained of them other than their dwellings! Thus We recompense the guilty people for their deeds!
26. Indeed, We gave opportunities to them, which We have not given you... We formed ears and eyes for them, and hearts with which they can comprehend the reality... But because they consciously denied the signs of Allah, neither their ears, nor eyes, nor their hearts (the reflectors of the Names to their consciousness – heart neurons) availed them from anything! They were enveloped by the very thing they mocked!
27. Indeed, We destroyed the cities surrounding you... We repeatedly explained the signs to them in various ways that perhaps they will turn back!
28. Were the gods, which they took besides Allah assuming they would bring them closer, of any help to them? On the contrary (their deities)vanished from them! This (their assumption of god) is a lie and a fabrication of their own making!
29. And We directed to you a group of the jinn (beings outside the human visible spectrum), so they may listen to the Quran... When they were ready for it, they said, “Be silent!” And when it was concluded, they went back to their people as warners.
30. They said, “O our people, indeed we have heard a knowledge revealed after Moses confirming what was before it, which guides to the Truth and to a straight path (tariq al-mustaqim; knowledge that leads to the realization of one’s servitude to Allah, with or without their consent).
31. “O our people, respond to the DAI’ALLAH (the jinn perceived him as the Dai’Allah not the Rasulullah; misused words such as ‘messenger’ denoting a courier of information derive from this word) and believe in him; Allah will forgive for you some of your sins and protect you from a great suffering...”
Note: The jinn recognized the Rasuls as ‘DAI’ALLAH,’ which literally means the ‘inviters of/to Allah.’ The commonly used phrase ‘Messenger of Allah,’ which denotes a postman position to the Rasuls, also arises from this word.
32. And whoever does not respond to the caller of Allah (Dai’Allah) cannot render (Allah) helpless on earth! And they will have no friend besides Allah... They are in clear error.
33. Do they not see that Allah, who created the heavens and the earth without failing in their creation, is Qadir to give life to the dead... Yes! Indeed, He is Qadir over all things.
34. At that time when those who deny the knowledge of the reality are brought to the Fire it will be said, “So was it not the Truth?” And they will say, “Indeed, by our Rabb, yes!”... “Then taste the suffering now for denying the knowledge of the reality!”
35. Be patient, as were those of great determination among the Rasuls, and do not be impatient for them! When they see the thing of which they have been warned (when they taste death) they will be like as though they had not remained (in the world) for more than an hour of a day! This is enough (notification)! Will any be destroyed except those whose faith is corrupt!