By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Qaf (The Arabic letter Qaf symbolizes the ego, the first of the three reflections of the absolute essence of man [ego, oneness, identity] In Sufism, Mount Qaf is considered to be the symbol of the ego. Mountains often symbolize the ego), the Magnificent Quran (the disclosure of magnificent Knowledge)!
2. Surprised that the warner who came to them was someone from among themselves, the deniers of the knowledge of the reality said, “This is a strange thing, indeed...”
3. “Will we (be resurrected) once we have died and become dust? That is a distant return (a far-fetched claim).”
4. We know exactly what the earth detracts from them (what is lost with old age)... With us is the Book of Records (the universal memory recorded within the essence of existence).
5. No, they denied their essential reality when it came to them! They are in a confused state.
6. (Assuming to be the body) did they not look at the sky above them (consciousness) to see how We formed it and adorned it (with senses)! There is no flaw in it!
7. We developed the earth (the body) and formed upon it firmly set mountains (organs)! And produced therein from every beautiful pair (double helix DNA) the vegetal properties of the body.
8. To activate insight, to remind and give admonition to every servant (who turns to his essence).
9. We sent down water (knowledge) from the sky with which We made to grow gardens (the experience of the beauteous inherent forces) and grains that are harvested (various abilities).
10. And lofty palm trees with clusters of fruit...
11. As sustenance of life for the servants... We gave life with it to a dead land... Thus is the resurrection (coming forth from one’s cocoon world).
12. And before them, the people of Noah, the people of the well and Thamud also denied (the eternal life to come after death).
13. And Aad, and Pharaoh, and the brothers of Lot.
14. And the people of the wood and the people of Tubba... All of them denied and thus My punishment, of which they were notified, was fulfilled.
15. Were We inadequate in the first creation? No, they are in doubt of the new creation.
16. Indeed, it is We who created man... We know what his soul whispers to him (the idea of being only the body formed by his mind)... We are closer to him (within the dimensions of the brain) than his jugular vein!”
17. Two recording forces record from his right and from his left!
18. Every thought (of man) is observed (recorded) by an observer!
19. And the intoxication of death has come, revealing the Truth! This is the very thing you tried to escape!
20. And the Horn (body) is blown (the act of blowing occurs from the inside out – the spirit has left the body)! This is the time of which you were warned!
21. Every soul (consciousness) will come with an attendant (his constructed identity through corporeality) and a witness (the call of his conscience voicing the Truth)!
22. (It will be said), “You were certainly unaware of this (you were living in your cocoon), and We have removed from you your veil, so your sight, from this period on, is sharp.”
23. His companion (body – jinn friend) will say, “Here it is, ready with me.”
24. (It will be said), “Cast into Hell every persistent ungrateful denier of the reality!”
25. “The preventer of every good (pertaining to the Truth) and doubter.”
26. Who made besides Allah another god! Throw him into severe suffering!”
27. His companion (while the word human/man is a reference to consciousness, the word companion denotes one’s body or one’s jinn friend) said, “My Rabb, it was not me who made him transgress, he himself was in an extreme error.”
28. (Allah) said, “Do not bicker in my presence (there is no point in arguing in My presence)! I had already warned you about what was to come!”
29. “And My judgment shall not be changed! I am not unjust to the servants!”
30. At that time We will ask Hell, “Are you now full?”... (Hell will say), “Are there any more?”
31. And Paradise will be brought near to the protected ones... It was not far from them anyway.
32. “This is what you were promised,” it will be said to those who turned to their essence and protected themselves.
33. The one who is in awe of the Rahman as his unknown, and who comes in a state of consciousness turned (to his essence).
34. Enter therein as salam (experiencing the meaning of the Name Salam)... This is the eternal life!
35. They will have whatever they desire therein, and even more with Us!
36. Many generations We have destroyed before them who were mightier than them in strength! And they sought a place (of refuge) because of this... Is there any place of escape?
37. Undoubtedly this reminder is for the conscious one or the one who listens attentively!
38. Indeed, We created the heavens, the earth and everything in between in six stages! And We were not touched by weariness!
39. So, be patient about what they say! And glorify (tasbih) your Rabb as His Hamd (fulfill your purpose) before sunrise and sunset!
40. And glorify Him in the night and after prostration!
41. And listen, in that time, when the Caller will call from within!
42. The time when they will hear the blast in Truth! That is the time of emergence (awakening to the reality outside the cocoon)!
43. Indeed, it is Us, yes Us, who gives life and takes life! And to Us is the return!
44. At that time, the earth (body) will hastily break away from them! That is, for Us, an easy gathering.
45. As We are present within them, We know better what they say! You cannot force them into anything! Remind (the reality) by the Quran to those who fear my warning of suffering.