By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. O believers, fulfill your contracts in full... Grazing livestock (sheep, cattle, goat, camel, etc.) has been made permissible for you with the condition that you do not consider hunting lawful animals for yourselves while you are in ihram, and except for that with which you have been informed... Indeed Allah ordains what He wills.
2. O believers! Do not disrespect the rites of Allah (the signs of Allah; that which evokes or causes to feel and perceive Allah) the sacred months, the sacrifices offered to the Baytullah, special sacrifices and to those who come to the Bayt in search of the bounty and the pleasure of their Rabb... You can hunt once you come out of ihram... Do not let your hatred towards a people who (previously) prevented you from entering the Masjid al-Haram lead you to transgress your boundaries... Help each other based on the essence of the reality (albirra) and taqwa (protecting yourself in the way of Allah from the inadequacies of your identity) not on wrongdoing and enmity... Protect yourselves from Allah (as He will enforce upon you the consequences of your actions). Certainly Allah is shadid-ul iqab (the Enforcer of the consequences of wrongdoings).
3. Prohibited to you is the flesh of dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been slaughtered in a name other than Allah. Also prohibited to you is the flesh of animals that are killed by strangling, or by beating, or in a fall, or skinned to death, or killed and partly eaten by a wild animal, or sacrificed on stone altars. Also, seeking fortune (in regards to the future) by divining arrows (or other fortune telling methods)! All of this is corruption. Those who deny the reality today have given up on invalidating your religion... So fear them not, but be in awe of Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion (your acquisition of religious knowledge) and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam (complete submission to Allah) as (the understanding of) religion... Whoever is forced by severe hunger to eat of these may do so, without assuming what is unlawful to be lawful... Indeed, Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
4. They ask you what has been made permissible to them... Say, “All good and clean foods have been made permissible to you... And those caught by the hunting animals that you have trained in the way of Allah, so eat what they catch for you and speak the name of Allah upon them... Certainly Allah is Sari-ul-Hisab (Allah instantly puts into effect the consequences of one’s actions).
5. This day, all good and pure foods have been made permissible to you... The food of those to whom the knowledge of the reality has been given is permissible to you... And your food is permissible to them... And the chaste women from among the believers and those to whom the knowledge of the reality was given before you are permissible (in marriage) to you, with the condition that you give their due dowry, and they stay away from adultery and refrain from secret affairs... Whoever disregards the conditions and requirements of faith and denies the reality, all his work will become worthless and he will be among the losers in the eternal life to come.
6. O believers... When you rise to perform salat, wash your faces and your arms up to your elbows with water; wipe over your heads and wash your feet up to your ankles... If you are in a state of impurity (janabah) then wash your whole body... If you are ill or traveling or have been to the lavatory or if you have slept with women and you cannot find water, then seek clean earth and wipe your faces and hands with clean earth... Allah does not wish to make difficulty for you, but He wills to purify you and complete the favor of HU upon you; that you may be thankful (and evaluate).
7. Remember the favor of Allah upon you and the covenant with which He bound you when you said, “We hear and we obey”... Protect yourselves from Allah! Indeed Allah, as your essence with His Names, knows what is inside you.
8. O believers... Be steadfast in the way of Allah, and be just when you bear witness... Do not let your hatred for a people lead you to be unjust! Be just, this approach is nearer to protection... Protect yourselves from Allah! Indeed Allah (as their creator) is Habir of all your actions.
9. Allah has promised those who believe and live as their faiths require, “There is forgiveness and a great reward for them.”
10. As for those who deny the reality and our signs (the manifestations of the Names) they are the people of hell.
11. O believers... Remember the favor of Allah upon you... Remember when a community wanted to lay their hands on you (harm you) and He had pulled their hands away from you... Protect yourselves from Allah! Let the believers place their trust in Allah (believe that the Name Wakil in their essence will fulfill its function).
12. Verily, Allah took a covenant from the Children of Israel... We rose among them twelve representatives... Allah had said, “I am indeed with you... If you perform salat, give zakah (alms), believe in the Rasuls and support them, and give Allah a good loan (based on the emphasis ‘I am indeed with you,’ the loans you give to others are loans that are given to Allah), I will remove your wrongdoings and admit you to Paradises underneath which rivers flow... Whoever denies the reality after this has surely gone astray from the straight path.”
13. We have cursed them for breaking their covenant and hardened their hearts (locked their perception)! They distort the meanings of words and have forgotten to take a share of the realities with which they have been cautioned. Except for a very few, you will see deceit from them... Forgive them and do not worry! Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.
14. And We had taken a covenant from those who say, “We are Christians!” They also forgot to take a share from what they were reminded of... So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the period of Doomsday... Allah will show them what they produce and do.
15. O those to whom the knowledge of the reality has been given... There has come to you Our Rasul who informs you of the many truths you conceal pertaining to the reality and who forgives most of you (for concealing it)... Indeed, there has come to you a Nur from Allah and a Clear Book (the clear knowledge of the sunnatullah).
16. Allah guides those who follow His pleasure (the faculty of realization within man’s essence) to the reality, with the qualities of the Names; the reality of Allah. Based on the appropriateness of their Name compositions, He will take them out of darkness to Nur, and guide them to a righteous life.
17. Indeed, those who said, “Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary” has denied the reality! Say, “Who has the power to prevent Allah if He chooses to destroy the Messiah, the son of Mary, his mother, and everyone else on earth?”... Everything in the heavens, the earth and in between is for Allah (for the manifestation and observation of the Names)! He creates what He wills! Allah is Qadir over all things.
18. The Jews and the Christians say, “We are the sons and the beloveds of Allah”... Say, “Then why does He punish you for your mistakes?”... No, you are also humans created by Him... He forgives whom He wills and abandons whom He wills to suffering... The dominion of the heavens, the earth and everything in between is for Allah... To Him is the return!
19. O those to whom the knowledge of the reality has been given... There has come to you a Rasul informing you of the truth, in a period of suspension between Rasuls... So that you don’t say, “A bringer of tidings and a warner has not come to us”... Here is the bringer of tidings and warner... Allah is Qadir over all things.
20. Moses once said to his people, “My people, remember the favor of Allah upon you, He disclosed Nabis from within you and appointed you as rulers, He gave to you what He did not give to anyone else in the worlds (the knowledge pertaining to vicegerency upon earth).”
21. “My people, enter the Holy Land that Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back to the past, lest you turn back as losers.”
22. They said, “O Moses, indeed a despot community lives there... Until they abandon this place we will not enter it... If they leave with their own will, then we will enter it.”
23. Two men, upon whom Allah had bestowed His blessings, from the community they feared, said, “Enter upon them through the gate, for when you enter, you will prevail... If you are believers then place your trust in Allah (believe the Name Wakil in your essence will fulfill its function).”
24. They said, “O Moses, as long as they are there, we will never enter it... Go, you and your Rabb, and fight! Indeed we are sitting right here.”
25. (Moses) said, “My Rabb... Indeed, my word has no bearing on anyone other than myself and my brother, so part us from the people (whose faith is) corrupt.”
26. He said, “Indeed, that place has been forbidden to them for forty years, they will wander the earth confused... So do not grieve over those (whose faith is) corrupt.”
27. Tell them the truth about the two sons of Adam... How they had both offered a sacrifice, where one was accepted and the other wasn’t... (Cain, whose sacrifice was not accepted) said, “I will surely kill you”... (Abel, whose sacrifice was accepted) said, “Allah accepts only from the muttaqeen (those who live in line with their essential reality).”
28. “If you raise your hand to kill me, I promise I shall not raise my hand to kill you! For, I fear Allah, the Rabb of the worlds!”
29. “I want you to take on my sin and your own sin so you will be among the companions of the fire... This is the consequence of the wrongdoers!”
30. Finally, the ambition and jealousy driven by his ego made it easy for him (Cain) to kill his brother (Abel), so he killed him... Thus he became of the losers.
31. Then Allah disclosed a crow to him, grubbing the earth, showing him how to bury his brother’s corpse... Cain said to himself, “Woe unto me! I am not even like this crow to know how to bury the corpse of my brother!” And he became of the regretful.
32. This is why we decreed upon the Children of Israel, “Whoever kills a person except (as retribution) for a (murdered) person or for spreading corruption in the land, it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind... And whoever saves a person’s life, it is as if he has saved the whole of mankind...” Indeed, there has come to them our Rasuls as clear proofs; but after this most of them still squander on earth (do not evaluate what We have given them).
33. The retribution for those who fight with Allah and His Rasul, and strive to spread corruption on earth, is to be killed, or hung, or have their hands and feet cut crosswise, or to be prisoned. This is a disgrace for them in this world... And there is great suffering for them in the eternal life to come.
34. Except for those who repent before you seize them... Know well that Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
35. O believers! Protect yourselves from Allah; ask for a cause to enable your closeness to Him and strive with determination on His path so that you may attain emancipation.
36. As for those who deny the reality, if they had everything on earth and twice as much again and offered it to ransom themselves from the suffering of the Doomsday period, it will never be accepted from them! A sad suffering awaits them.
37. They will want to escape the fire, but they will not be able to do so... Theirs shall be a perpetual suffering!
38. Cut off the hands of thieves, whether male or female, as an exemplary lesson from Allah for what they have done! Allah is the Aziz, the Hakim.
39. But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and corrects (his conduct) Allah will surely accept his repentance... Indeed Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
40. Do you not know the (reality) sovereignty of the heavens and the earth is for Allah? He punishes whom He wills and rewards whom He wills! Allah is Qadir over all things.
41. O Rasul! Do not be grieved by those who say “We have believed” with their tongues while they have not believed with their hearts (consciously, by internalizing and experiencing its meaning) and who compete in denial... There are some among the Jews who listen to you to make lies, or as mediators on behalf of people who do not come to you... They pervert the meanings of the words and say, “If this be given to you, take it, but if not (if instead, a judgment is made based on Allah’s laws) then stay away”... If Allah wills corruption for someone, you can no longer expect anything from Allah on his behalf... They are the ones whose hearts Allah does not wish to purify... There is disgrace for them in the world... And a severe suffering awaits them in the eternal life to come.
42. They constantly listen to lies and devour forbidden things... If they come to you, then judge between them, or turn away from them... If you turn away from them, they cannot give you any harm... But if you judge, then judge with justice... Indeed, Allah loves those who deal justly.
43. Why do they make you a judge when they have the Torah in which there is Allah’s command? And yet they turn away from your judgment! They are not believers!
44. In truth, We have revealed the Torah, in which there is Nur and the knowledge of the reality... By it, the Nabis who have submitted, ruled the Jews, and so did the Rabbis (those occupied with the training of Jews according to the Torah) and the Priests (those with knowledge and wisdom)who were entrusted with the protection of the knowledge of the reality, and to which they were witnesses... So, do not fear man, fear Me! Do not sell the truths of which I inform you for a small gain. Those who do not judge by what Allah revealed, they are deniers of the reality!
45. We had decreed in it (the Torah), “A life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth! And a wound for a wound...” But whoever forgives, this will expiate his past mistakes! And whoever does not judge in accordance with what Allah reveals, they are the wrongdoers.
46. We sent Jesus, the son of Mary, in the footsteps of them (the Nabis who had submitted) to confirm the knowledge from the Torah (as truth). And We gave him the Gospel, which contained Huda (the knowledge of the reality) and Nur, and confirmed what reached him from the Torah, as guidance and admonition for the protected ones.
47. Those who follow the Gospel should judge with the creeds in the Gospel revealed by Allah. Whoever does not judge with the creeds revealed by Allah, they are the corrupters!
48. We revealed to you a reality that confirms, protects, witnesses, rules over and encapsulates the Truth pertaining to the knowledge of the reality (sunnatullah) that came before you... So judge between them with what Allah has revealed... Do not leave what has come to you as the Truth and follow their empty fancies and desires... To each of you We prescribed a law (rules and conditions regarding lifestyle) and a method (a system based on fixed realities not subject to change with time). Had Allah willed, He would surely have made you a single community! But He wanted to try you with what He gave you (so you can see for yourself what you are)... So hasten to do good! To Allah you shall all return... He will inform you of the things you have been dividing and disputing over.
49. (This is what We have decreed upon you:) Judge between them with what Allah has revealed to you... Do not follow their (baseless) desires... Be cautious of falling into provocation about some of the things which Allah has revealed to you! If they turn away, know well that Allah wants to give them affliction due to some of their mistakes... Indeed, the majority of mankind is corrupted in faith.
50. Or do they want pagan laws (from the days of ignorance)? Who is a better judge than Allah for people whose faith is firm?
51. O believers... Do not befriend the Jews and the Christians... They are friends with one another... Whoever befriends them, he will indeed become one of them... Certainly, Allah will not guide the wrongdoers (He will not enable those who do wrong to themselves to experience the reality)!
52. You will see those devoid of healthy thought (the hypocrites) saying, “We fear that things may turn against us” and hasten towards them (the Jews and the Christians)... Perhaps Allah will bring clarity or a verdict from Himself (HU) and they will become regretful over what they have been harboring within themselves.
53. The believers say, “Are they the ones who solemnly swear with all their might and in the name of Allah to be with you?” Their deeds have become worthless; they have become losers.
54. O believers... Whoever among you renounces his faith (should know that) Allah will bring (in your stead) a people who (He) will love, (and who)will love Him, who are humble toward the believers and honorable toward the deniers of the reality, who will fight in the way of Allah without fearing any condemnation from any condemner... That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. Allah is the Wasi, the Aleem.
55. Your only Waliyy is Allah, the Rasul of HU, and the believers; they establish salat and give alms bowing down.
56. Whoever befriends Allah, the Rasul of HU, and the believers (should know) the allies of Allah are the ones who will prevail!
57. O believers... Do not befriend those who take your religion in ridicule and amusement among those to whom the knowledge of the reality has been given before you, nor those who deny the reality! Protect yourselves from Allah, if you are people of faith!
58. And when you call to prayer they take ridicule and make fun of it... This is because they are people who are unable to use their intellect.
59. Say, “O those to whom the knowledge of the reality has been given, do you resent us just because we have believed in Allah, our essential reality, to what has been revealed to us, and to what was revealed before us? The majority of you have gone astray!”
60. Say, “Shall I inform you of how wretched the consequences of your deeds are in the sight of Allah? They are those who Allah cursed and with whom He became angry! (Allah) changed them into followers of apes (those who live in imitation without reason), swine (those who live for their carnal pleasures) and Taghut (satan – illusions – impulses)! They are the ones whose dwellings are the most wretched and who have gone astray from the sound way!
61. When they come to you they say, “We have believed”... But in reality, they come to you in a state of denial and leave you in a state of denial... Allah, as the creator of their actions, knows better what they hide.
62. You will see most of them leaning towards offence against Allah and hastening to consume what has been forbidden... How wretched is what they do!
63. Why do the rabbis and the scholars (those with knowledge and wisdom) not prevent them from saying offensive things about Allah and from consuming what has been forbidden... How wretched is what they do and produce!
64. The Jews said, “The hands of Allah are tied”... Their claim became true about themselves; their hands were tied and they became cursed! On the contrary, both of Allah’s hands are open; He continues to provide as He wills! Indeed, what has been revealed to you from your Rabb increases denial and transgression in most of them! We have cast between them animosity and hatred that will last until the Doomsday period! Whenever they kindled a fire of war, Allah extinguished it... (Yet still) they run to causing corruption on earth... Allah does not like those who run towards corrupting faith.
65. Had those, to whom the knowledge of the reality came, believed (evaluated this knowledge) and protected themselves (from shirq; duality) We would surely have erased their bad deeds and placed them in Paradises of Naim (a state in which the forces pertaining to Allah become manifest).
66. Had they evaluated and applied the requirements of the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Rabb, they would surely have enjoyed the blessings from above and below (spiritual and material provisions)! Among them are some who are on the just course (give everything its due right) but the majority of them are engaged in wretched deeds!
67. O (honorable) Rasul... Announce that which has been revealed to you from your Rabb! If you do not, then you would not have conveyed the reality of HU! Allah protects you from the people... Indeed, Allah does not give guidance to people who deny the reality!
68. Say, “O those to whom the knowledge of the reality was given! You are not standing on any ground until you uphold (apply directly to your life) the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Rabb!” Indeed, that which has been revealed to you from your Rabb increases most of them in denial and transgression... So do not grieve over the people of denial!
69. Indeed, whoever among the Jews, the Sabeans and the Christians believes in Allah (their very own Rabb and the Rabb of the worlds) and in the eternal life to come and practices the requirements of this faith, there shall be no fear for them, nor shall they be grieved!
70. We had taken a covenant from the Children of Israel and disclosed for them Rasuls! But whenever a Rasul came to them with what their egos did not like, they denied some and killed some!
71. They thought there would be no harm in this; hence, they became blind (to the reality) and deaf (to the call of the Truth)! Then Allah accepted their repentance... But most of them became blind (unable to evaluate the reality) and deaf (unable to perceive) again! Allah (as the creator of their deeds) is Basir over what they do.
72. Certainly, those who said, “Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary” have denied the reality... (Whereas) the Messiah had said, “O Children of Israel... Serve Allah, my Rabb and your Rabb... For whoever associates partners to Allah (shirq; duality) indeed Allah has made Paradise forbidden to him! His destination will be fire! There are no helpers for the wrongdoers!”
73. Indeed, those who said, “Allah is the third of the three” have become deniers of the reality! The concept of godhood is invalid; the possessor of Uluhiyyah is ONE! If they don’t stop what they are saying, the deniers among them will surely live a painful suffering!
74. Are they still not going to repent to Allah and ask for forgiveness? Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
75. Messiah, the son of Mary, is only a Rasul... Rasuls have come and gone before him! His mother was a woman of truth (she had witnessed the essential reality and testified to its existence without reservation)! They both used to eat food (they were human)! Look at how We have informed them of the signs! Then look again, how they divert from the truth!
76. Say, “Do you serve those besides Allah, who neither give you harm, nor any benefit? Allah is HU, the Sami, and the Aleem.
77. Say, “O People of the Book... Do not exceed the limits and unjustly transgress the boundaries of your religion... Do not follow the empty delusions of a people who have diverted many from the right course in the past, and who have gone astray from the centerline!”
78. Those who deny the Truth from the Children of Israel have been cursed (fell far from Allah) by the tongue of David and Jesus, the son of Mary... This was because they rebelled and transgressed the boundary.
79. They did not prevent one another from the bad deeds that they did. How wretched were their deeds!
80. You will see the majority of them befriending those who deny the knowledge of the reality... How wretched is the eventuality prepared by their ego! The wrath of Allah is on them! They will be subject to suffering eternally.
81. Had they believed in Allah, the creator of their being with His Names, the Nabi (Muhammad saw) and what has been revealed to him, they would not have befriended them (the deniers)... But most of them are corrupted in faith.
82. Among man, you will indeed find the Jews and the dualists (those engaged in shirq) as the most severe in animosity towards the believers... And you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, “We are Christians”... That is because among them (Christians) are men of deep knowledge and men who have renounced the world (submitted themselves wholly to Allah), who have no arrogance.
83. And when they listen to that which has been revealed to the Rasul you will see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognize the knowledge revealed in the Truth... They say, “Our Rabb, we have believed... Write us down among the witnesses.”
84. “Why should we not believe in that which has come to us from Allah, our essence with His Names, and the Truth, when we have been longing for Him to admit us to the company of the righteous!”
85. And for this Allah rewarded them with Paradises underneath which rivers flow, where they will abide eternally... Such is the recompense for the doers of good! (The recompense/result/consequence of good is good).
86. But those who deny the knowledge of the reality and Our signs (the manifestations of the Names), they are the companions of hell!
87. O believers!... Do not forbid the pure provisions, which Allah made lawful to you, and do not transgress (by making unlawful what has been made lawful)! Indeed, Allah does not like the transgressors.
88. Eat of the lawful and good things Allah has provided for you... Protect yourselves from Allah, whom you believe is the essential reality of your being with His Names.
89. Allah will not hold you responsible for oaths you make thoughtlessly! But you are responsible for the oaths you make intentionally and consciously! The expiation for breaking an oath made consciously is feeding or clothing ten needy people, or freeing one slave! Whoever lacks the means to do this should fast for three days. This is the expiation for breaking your oaths! Keep your oaths... Thus does Allah explain His signs to you, so that you evaluate.
90. O believers... Intoxicants, gambling, objects of idolatry and divining arrows (fortune telling) are things of satanic abomination! Avoid them so that you may attain emancipation.
91. Satan seeks to sow animosity and hatred among you by means of intoxicants and gambling, and to keep you from the remembrance of Allah and from salat... Will you then desist?
92. Obey Allah, obey the Rasul and beware! If you turn away, know well (the responsibility) upon Our Rasul is only clear notification.
93. If those who believe and practice the requirements of their faith continue to protect themselves, they will reach (a higher state of) faith and engage in practices pertaining to it... Then, protecting themselves with this understanding they will reach an even higher understanding of faith... With this understanding and as a result of their faith they will protect themselves accordingly... Continuing to protect themselves at this level of understanding will enable them to attain goodness (the station of observation)... Allah loves the doers of good.
94. O believers... Allah will try you with something of the game that you hunt with your spears so that it may become evident who fears Him, their unknown (which is unperceivable by them)! And whoever transgresses after this, there is a painful suffering for him.
95. O believers... Do not hunt while you are in ihram (attire worn by the pilgrim to represent a state he enters, where he refrains from worldly activities and turns wholeheartedly to Allah)... Whoever intentionally kills game, the compensation is a sacrifice to be delivered to the Kaba, equivalent to the game that is killed, judged by two just men among you... Or in expiation, to feed the needy, or do the equivalent of that in fasting, so he may taste the consequence of his deeds... Allah has forgiven what is past... But whoever relapses, Allah will enforce the consequences of his deeds! Allah is the Aziz, the Zuntaqim (severely enforces the consequences of an action).
96. It has been made lawful for you to hunt and eat the fish of the sea as benefit for you and travelers... But forbidden to you is hunting on land while you are in ihram! Protect yourselves from Allah; unto Him you will be gathered.
97. Allah made the Kaba, the Sacred House, the Sacred Month, sacrificial animals and the garlands, a standing place for the people (for the endurance and continuation of people’s faith)... This is so you know that Allah knows what is in the heavens (the station of thought) and the earth (your body), and that Allah is Aleem over all things.
98. Know that Allah will most certainly enforce the consequences of bad deeds, yet Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
99. No more is the Rasul bound to do except provide the knowledge (of the reality and its requisites). Allah is aware of both that which you display and that which you conceal.
100. Say, “The impure and the pure are not equal in worth... Even though the majority of the impure may appear pleasing to you”... So then, o intelligent ones of deep contemplation who have attained the essence, protect yourselves from Allah so that you may attain emancipation.
101. O believers... Do not ask questions about things that you find unpleasant, when explained to you! If you ask such things while the Quran is being revealed, they will be explained to you! Allah has forgiven them... Allah is the Ghafur, the Halim.
102. A community before you asked such questions and then (unable to digest the answers) they became of the deniers.
103. Allah has not appointed (sacrifices known as) bahirah, sai’bah or wasilah or ham (these are fabricated traditions of some people). But those who deny the knowledge of the reality are inventing falsehood about Allah! Most of them do not use their reason!
104. When they are told, “Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Rasul,” they say, “Sufficient for us is what we have acquired from our fathers”... Is that so even if their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided to the realization of their essential reality?
105. O believers... You are responsible for yourselves! So long as you are aware of your essential reality, a misguided person (one who is devoid of the knowledge of his essential Self) cannot harm you! To Allah you will all return... He will show you the product of the things you do!
106. O believers... When death approaches one of you, two just witnesses should be present at the time of bequest... Or if you are traveling and death finds you, two witnesses are needed for you... If you have doubt (about their testimony), detain them after their prayer and let them swear by Allah, “We will not exchange our oath for any price, even if it should be a relative, and we will not conceal the testimony of Allah, for then we would be in fault.”
107. But if it is found that these two were guilty of perjury in the past, let two others stand forth in their place and swear by Allah, “Indeed our testimony is truer than theirs for we have not transgressed, or we would have been of the wrongdoers.”
108. This makes it more likely that people will bear true witness upon His face (in the name of Allah) and bring a solution to their (perjurers’) fear that their testimony will be rejected after they bear witness... Protect yourselves from Allah and perceive! Allah does not guide people who are corrupt (in faith) to the reality!
109. When Allah gathers the Rasuls (he will ask them): “What was the response you received?” They will say, “We have no knowledge. Indeed, it is You who are the knower of the unknown.”
110. Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember my favor upon you and your mother... How I had vindicated you with the force of the Pure Spirit that had become manifest through your being... You spoke to people in the cradle and in maturity... I had taught you the Book, Wisdom, Torah and Gospel (I had disclosed this knowledge in your consciousness)... You designed from clay the form of a bird with my permission (B-iznihi) and breathed into it, then it became a bird with My permission (B-iznihi)! You healed the blind and the leper with My permission and brought the dead back to life with My permission... Remember that I restrained the Children of Israel from you! You came to them with obvious proofs, yet the deniers among them had said, “This is sheer magic!”
111. I revealed to the disciples, “Believe in Me and my Rasul (in light of the letter B)... They had said, “We have believed, bear witness that indeed we are Muslims.”
112. The disciples had said, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Rabb’s power sufficient enough to reveal for us a ma’idah? (literally ‘ma’idah’ means a table with food; metaphorically it references the knowledge of the reality and gnosis... In other words, they were questioning Jesus’ creational program, the specific configuration of Names comprising his essence, and whether it had such capacity.) Whereupon Jesus said, “Protect yourselves from Allah if you are true believers.”
113. They said, “We want to eat from it (apply that knowledge) so our hearts can be satisfied (attain certainty in regards to what you teach us) and so we know what you explain to us is the (absolute) reality and be witnesses to it.”
114. Jesus, son of Mary, said, “O Allah! Our Rabb... Reveal for us a ma’idah from heaven so it may be a feast and a proof from You, both for our past and for our future... Provide for us, for You are the best of providers.”
115. Allah said, “Indeed I will reveal it for you... But whoever denies the reality after this, I will punish him in a way I have not punished anyone among the worlds!”
116. And Allah said, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Was it you that said to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah’?”... (Jesus)said, “Subhan, You are (I exonerate you)! How can it be possible for me to say something that is not true? Even if I had said it, You would have known it! You know what is within myself, but I know not what is within Your Self! Indeed, it is You, You alone, who is the Knower of the unknown!”
117. “I told them nothing other than what You commanded me: ‘Attain the consciousness of servitude to Allah, who is both your Rabb and my Rabb’... I was a witness over them as long as I was among them... Then you made me die! You became Raqib over them! You are the witness over all things!”
118. “If You cause them suffering, indeed they are Your servants! If You forgive them, indeed it is You who are the Aziz, the Hakim.”
119. Allah said, “This is the Day when the truthful will live the results of their truthfulness (their undoubted confirmation of the reality)! There are Paradises for them, underneath which rivers flow, in which they will abide eternally”... Allah is pleased with them, and they with Him... This is the great attainment!
120. The heavens, the earth and the existence of everything within them belongs to Allah (they are the manifestations of His Names)! He is Qadir over all things!