By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Did We not expand your breast (broaden your capabilities)?
2. Did We not remove your burden (of your identity) from you (by revealing the reality to you)?
3. Which had weighed (heavy) upon your back (overburdened you)!
4. Did We not exalt your remembrance (by reminding you of and making you live by the reality)?
5. So, surely with every hardship there is ease.
6. Yes, surely with every hardship there is ease.
7. So, when you are free (of your duties) labor (for your actual duty)!
8. And evaluate your Rabb!