By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. This knowledge has been dimensionally disclosed to your consciousness from Allah, the Aziz, the Hakim!
2. Indeed, We have revealed the knowledge to you in Truth (disclosed it from the dimension of Names comprising your essence)! So, live the religion with the awareness of your servitude to Allah (the absolute judge and sovereign of the system and order within existence)!
3. Pay heed, genuine religion (the absolute system and order) is for (the manifestation of the Names of) Allah! Those who befriend others besides Him (assuming they have divine qualities) say, “We only worship them so they may take us closer to Allah”... Indeed, Allah will judge between them regarding that over which they argue... Indeed, Allah does not guide to the reality those who lie and deny the Truth.
4. If Allah had willed to have a child, He would surely have chosen from His creation... He is Subhan! Allah is the Wahid, the Qahhar!
5. He brought into existence the heavens and the earth as the Truth (with the qualities of His Names) while they were inexistent! He turns the night into the day and the day into your night... It is He who has appointed functions to the Sun and the Moon... Each one traverses its own orbit for a specified term... Pay heed, HU is the Aziz, the Gaffar.
6. He created you from a single soul (referenced as the cosmic consciousness – the universal self – the reality of Muhammad – the angel denoted as the Spirit)! Then (based on the holographic principle) He created his partner (the body), then manifested for you from the livestock eight mates (controllable animalistic senses)... He creates you in the wombs of your mothers within three darknesses, (transforming you from one) creation (to another) creation. That is Allah, your Rabb; to Him belongs sovereignty (the manifestations of the qualities denoted by His Names)! There is no god; only HU! How can you not see the reality!
7. But if you cover the Truth (be ungrateful) (and do not evaluate your vicegerency [your ability to administer with the forces of the Names within your essence] on earth [the body] you will be curtained from your reality), indeed, Allah is Ghani from you! (Allah) is not pleased with his servants covering (their essential reality and being ungrateful to their essence)! If you are thankful (and evaluate) He will be accepting of you... No one can bear the burden of another! Then to your Rabb is your return! He will disclose to you the results of your deeds... Indeed, He is Aleem of what you contain inside (your consciousness) as its Absolute Essence (he knows all that you reveal and conceal in full).
8. And when adversity touches man (as grace, in order to cleanse and develop him), he turns to Him and prays to his Rabb... Then when (his Rabb)bestows on him a favor from Himself, he forgets he had prayed to Him before and attributes equals to Allah to mislead from His way... Say, “Live a little in your denial... Indeed, you are of the people of the fire!”
9. (Is this better or) one who experiences prostration in the part of the night and stands (with the Qayyum) preparing for the requisites of the eternal life to come (in a state of complete submission), in hope of the grace of his Rabb (the manifestations of the various qualities pertaining to the Names comprising his essential reality)? Say, “Can one who knows be equal to one who does not know? Only those with intellects that contemplate can discern this.”
10. Say, “O my servants who have believed, protect yourselves from your Rabb (for He will most definitely subject you to the consequences of all your deeds)! For those who do good in this world (whether believer or not)... The earth of Allah (the brain’s capacity to manifest the Names) is spacious... The reward of this will be given without account only to those who are patient.”
11. Say, “I have certainly been commanded to serve Allah without assuming any other agent in the system and order besides Him.”
12. “I have been commanded (created) to be the first of those who experience the awareness of their submission!”
13. Say, “Indeed, I fear the suffering of a tremendous time, if I rebel against my Rabb (if I ignore His absolute administration within my existence)!”
14. Say, “So let me serve Allah without attributing any other agent besides Him within His system and order...”
15. “And you worship what you will besides Him!” Say, “The truth is, the losers during Doomsday are those who mislead themselves (their own consciousness) and their people (their bodies)! Be careful! That is the very loss!”
16. There are layers of fire above them (in respect of their consciousness) and levels beneath them (in respect of their bodies)... This is (the Truth); Allah manifests its fear in His servants! O my servants, protect yourselves from Me (for I will subject you, based on sunnatullah, the consequences of all your deeds)!
17. For those who refrain from deifying and worshipping their bodies (Taghut) and turn to Allah (their essence), there is good news... Give the good news to the servants (who manifest the qualities of the Names)!
18. They are (my servants) who listen to the word of Truth and follow the best (most protective) of it... Those are the ones Allah has guided to the reality and those are the ones with intellects capable of contemplation!
19. Can you save the (unfortunate) one who has been created to suffer from burning?
20. But those who protect themselves from their Rabb, there are chambers (ranks of Paradise) for them built above them (in the dimension of consciousness) underneath which rivers flow (gnosis resulting from the knowledge that manifest through them)... This is the promise of Allah... There is never a change in the promise of Allah!
21. Did you not see that Allah disclosed water (knowledge) from the sky (consciousness, where the Names become manifest) and made it flow into springs (the brain) in the earth (the body)... Then He produces crops (products) of varying colors (dispositions) with its forces... Then they dry and you see them turned yellow (all things you value during its formation lose value after it is formed and lost)... Then He makes them scattered debris! Indeed, there is a lesson in this for intellects that contemplate!
22. Is he whose heart (essence) Allah has expanded towards comprehending Islam, not upon a Nur (knowledge) disclosed by his Rabb (his essential reality)? Woe to those whose hearts are constricted (tightened) with the remembrance of Allah! They are experiencing clear deviation (from the reality)!
23. Allah has sent down the best knowledge (in detail), allegoric and repeating (with dual explanations and meanings)... Causing the skins of those who are in awe of their Rabb to creep... Then their bodies and consciousness soften (become receptive) to the remembrance of Allah... This is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills to the reality! But one who Allah leads astray – there is none who can guide him.
24. The one who will (helplessly) try to shield himself with his face from the worst of punishments during Doomsday? The wrongdoers are told, “Taste what you have earned!”
25. Those before them denied and suffering came to them from a place of which they were not aware.
26. Allah made them taste disgrace in the worldly life. But the suffering of the eternal life to come is surely greater! If only they knew!
27. And We have certainly presented for the people in this Quran from every kind of example that they might contemplate (remember their forgotten reality)!
28. (We revealed) an Arabic Quran, flawless and without complication that perhaps they will understand and protect themselves.
29. Allah presents an example: A man in the service of quarreling partners and a man who has submitted to only one master... Can they be equal in condition? Hamd belongs to Allah! No, the majority of them do not know!
30. You will most certainly taste death and they will most certainly taste death!
31. Then, during Doomsday you will most certainly be brought together before your Rabb.
32. Who can be worse than the one who lies about Allah and denies His intrinsic Truth when it comes to him? Is Hell not the dwelling place for those who deny the knowledge of the reality?
33. As for he who has brought the Truth (about being a servant to Allah and the reality of vicegerency being an experience in the body) and confirmed it (Hadhrat Abu Bakr) they are the protected ones!
34. For them there is everything they desire from their Rabb! This is the reward for the doers of good (those who serve Allah as though they can see Him)!
35. So that Allah may remove from them even the worst of their past deeds and reward them with the best of their deeds.
36. Is Allah not sufficient for His servant who He has created with His Names? Yet they threaten you with things besides Him! And whoever Allah leads astray – there is none who can guide him.
37. He who Allah guides (enables the observation of his innermost essential reality) can never be led astray! Is Allah not the Aziz (the One who manifests the qualities of this Name on His servants) and Zuntiqam (One who enforces the consequences of all deeds without any emotional interference)?
38. Indeed, if you were to ask them, “Who created the heavens and the earth?” They will surely say, “Allah”... Say, “Then have you seen (the place of) those you name besides Allah? If Allah wills an affliction for me, can they remove that affliction? Or if Allah wills grace for me, can they prevent His grace from me?” Say, “Sufficient is Allah for me! Those who trust, place their trust in Him as their Wakil!”
39. Say, “O my people! Do whatever you can, according to your understanding; as I too am doing... Soon you will know...”
40. “To whom is the degrading suffering (death) coming and to whom is the constant suffering (Hell) coming?”
41. Indeed, We disclosed that knowledge to you as the Truth for the people! So, whoever turns to the reality has turned for his own sake! And whoever deviates (from the reality) deviates against his own self! You are not their Wakil!
42. Allah causes people to die (renders their bodies dysfunctional) when it is time for them to taste death... And those that have not died, (He takes to the world of consciousness) during their sleep... Then He keeps those for whom He has decreed death and releases the others until a specified time... Indeed, there are signs in this for people who contemplate.
43. Or did they take intercessors besides Allah? Say, “What if they do not possess anything and are unintelligent?”
44. Say, “Intercession belongs entirely to Allah! (For) the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth belongs to Him! Then to Him you will be returned.”
45. When they are reminded of the Oneness of Allah, those who do not believe in their eternal life to come are not pleased! But when those besides Him are mentioned, immediately they rejoice as though they have been given good news!
46. Say, “O my Allah, the Fatir of the heavens and the earth, the One who knows the unknown and the manifest, You judge between Your servants over that which they dispute!”
47. If those wrongdoers had everything on the earth and the like of it they would have given it to ransom themselves from the worst of the suffering during Doomsday! (For) they encountered from Allah that which they did not the least expect!
48. The bad (consequences) of their deeds became apparent to them; the very thing they mocked enveloped them!
49. When man is afflicted with harm or an ailment he calls upon Us for help... Then, when We bestow Our favor upon Him, he says, “It was given to me because of my knowledge”... No, it (the favor) is an object of trial! But the majority of them do not know this.
50. Those before them had also said it... But their earnings did not give them any benefit.
51. In the end, the bad consequences they earned struck them... And those who did wrong will be struck by the bad consequences they earn... They cannot render (Us) helpless!
52. Did they not know that Allah extends and expands life sustenance (physical and spiritual nourishment) for whom He wills and constricts it (for whom He wills)! Indeed, there are signs in this for a people who believe.
53. Say, “O my servants who have transgressed against themselves (who have squandered their lives in pursuit of bodily pleasures rather than duly experiencing their essential reality)! Do not lose hope from the grace of Allah! Indeed Allah forgives all mistakes (of those who repent)... Indeed, He is the Ghafur, the Rahim.”
54. Turn to your Rabb (in repentance) and surrender to Him before the suffering (death) comes... You will not be helped thereupon!
55. Before the suffering (death) comes to you suddenly while you are not aware, follow the best of what has been revealed to your from your Rabb!
56. A soul (during that time) will say, “Look at the longing (the loss) I have fallen into due to my inadequacy in knowing Allah! Indeed, I was among the mocked! (I was unaware of the seriousness and importance of the matter!)”
57. Or he shall say, “Had Allah guided me, I would surely have been among the protected ones.”
58. Or when he sees the suffering he shall say, “If only I had another chance (at a life with a body – brain) so that I could be among the righteous.”
59. “No, My signs came to you but you rejected and denied them, you were arrogant and you were of those who denied the knowledge of the reality!”
60. During Doomsday you will see the faces of those who lied about Allah blackened... Is Hell not the residence for those who were arrogant?
61. Allah leads those who protect themselves to liberation by their attainments! Bad does not touch them, nor will they grieve.
62. Allah is the Khaliq of all things... HU is Wakil over all things.
63. The keys of the heavens and the earth belong to Him! As for those who deny the existence of Allah in His signs, they are the very losers!
64. Say, “Do you order me to worship things besides Allah, O ignorant ones!”
65. I swear it was revealed to you and those before you, “Indeed, if you associate anything to Allah (if you live in a state of duality – shirq) all your work will become worthless and you will surely be of the losers!”
66. No, serve only Allah and be of those who are thankful (evaluate the blessing of what it means to be a servant)!
67. They could not duly appraise Allah! During Doomsday the earth will be within His grip and the heavens will be folded with His right hand... He is exalted and high beyond what they associate with Him.
68. And the Horn is blown! And whoever is in the heavens and the earth will be struck by it and faint, except whom Allah wills... Then it is blown again, and they are all standing, looking on.
69. And the earth will shine with the light (Nur) of your Rabb, the Nabis and the witnesses will be brought and it will be judged between them in Truth without wronging anyone.
70. Every soul shall be given its due in full... He knows best what they do (as the creator of their actions).
71. Those who deny the knowledge of the reality will be driven to Hell in groups... When finally they reach it, its gate will open and its keepers will say, “Did there not come to you Rasuls from within you, informing you of the signs of your Rabb and warning you of the meeting of this day?” They will say, “Yes”... But alas, the promise of the suffering will have fulfilled itself upon those who deny the knowledge of the reality.
72. It will be said, “Enter the gates of Hell; you will abide therein eternally... Wretched is the place for the arrogant who could not let their egos go!”
73. But those who protect themselves from their Rabb (who protect themselves from living a life based on their bodies) will be driven to Paradise in groups... When they reach it and its gates are opened its keepers will say, “Salam to you! You have done well (your formation is based on Truth)... Enter to abide therein eternally!”
74. (Those who are in Paradise) will say, “Hamd be to Allah who has fulfilled His promise and made us inherit the earth (this place)... We live in Paradise in whichever state we desire... How beautiful is the reward of those who fulfill the requisites of their faith!”
75. And you will see the angels surrounding the Throne (of sovereignty – the state of the manifestation and observation of the Names) exalting their Rabb and expressing His Hamd... All shall be judged in Truth and it will be said, “Hamd belongs to Allah, the Rabb of the worlds.”