By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Ha, Meem.
2. The disclosure of the knowledge (its detailed explanation) is from Allah, the Aziz, the Hakim!
3. There are signs in the heavens and the earth for those who believe.
4. And in your creation (humans – consciousness) and the variety of animals (races) are signs for those who have attained certainty.
5. In the alternation of night and day, and in Allah disclosing sustenance (knowledge) from the sky with which he gives life to the earth (enables conscious living in the body) after its death (unconscious state – thinking you are only the body), and in His directing of the winds (continuous thoughts and ideas) are signs for people who can use their intellects.
6. These are the signs of Allah... We inform you of them in Truth... Which statement will they believe after Allah and His signs?
7. Woe to he who lives in denial of his essential reality, deceiving himself with the impulses and instincts coming from his constructed illusory identity.
8. He hears the signs of Allah when he is informed of them, yet becomes arrogant as though he has not heard them and persists (in his duality)... Give him the news of an intense suffering.
9. When any of Our signs reach him, he mocks them! For them is the humiliating suffering.
10. Behind them is Hell! And neither what they earned nor the friends they took besides Allah can avail them from any suffering! There is severe suffering for them.
11. This is the guide to the reality! As for those who deny the signs of their Rabb within their being, for them is the worst of sufferings.
12. It is Allah who delegated for you (consciousness) the sea (knowledge) so that the ships (brains) may sail upon it by His command (sunnatullah) that you may seek His bounty and be grateful!
13. Whatever is in the heavens (levels of consciousness in the brain) and the earth (bodily life) He has delegated all of them to your service (your consciousness)! Indeed, there are (important) signs in this for a people who contemplate.
14. Tell the believers to forgive those who do not expect the ‘Days of Allah’ (when the disclosed knowledge is experienced) so that He (Allah) may recompense them with the consequences of their deeds!
15. Whoever does a deed of faith, it is for his own sake! And whoever does a bad deed, it is against his own self! To your Rabb you will be returned in the end!...