By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif Lam Meem.
2. This is the Knowledge (Book) of the reality and sunnatullah (the mechanics of the system of Allah), about which there is absolutely no doubt; it is the source of comprehension for those who seek protection.
3. Who believe in the reality (that their being comprises of the compositions of the Names of Allah) unknown to them (beyond their perception), and who establish prayer (who experience the meaning of salat alongside performing its physical actions) and who spend unrequitedly from both the physical and spiritual sustenance of life that We have provided for them for the sake of Allah.
4. And who believe in what has been revealed to you from your essence (from the depths of your essence to your consciousness) and what was revealed before you, and who, of their eternal life to come, are certain (in complete submission as a result of an absolute comprehension).
5. They are in a state of HUDA (comprehension of the reality) from their Rabb (the Name composition comprising their essence) and it is they who are successful.
6. Indeed, for those who deny (cover) the reality, it is all the same whether you warn them or do not warn them – they will not believe.
7. Allah has set a seal upon their brain’s perception of the reality; their insight is veiled. They have deserved great suffering as the consequence of their actions.
8. And of the people are some who say, “We believe in Allah in accord with the meaning of the letter B (with the belief that the Names of Allah comprise their being) and the life to come (that they will forever live the consequences of their deeds)” but, in fact, their faith is not in line with this reality!
9. They think (that by saying “we believe in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’”) they can deceive Allah (their essential reality) and the believers, but they deceive only themselves, yet they are unaware of it!
10. Their consciousness is not capable of healthy thought (they are unable to perceive the reality), and Allah has increased this. They will incur a painful suffering for denying their reality.
11. And when it is said to them, “Do not cause corruption (do not live contrary to your purpose of existence) on the earth (and your bodies),” they say, “We are but reformers (we use things justly and appropriately).”
12. Most assuredly, it is they who are the corrupters (perverting things out of place), but they are not conscious of it.
13. And when it is said to them, “Believe as the believers have believed,” they say, “Should we believe as the foolish (the limited in intellect; those who live recklessly without thinking) have believed?” Most definitely, it is they who are the foolish (limited in intellect and unable to contemplate) but they do not realize, they can not comprehend!
14. And when they are with the believers, they say, “We believe – we accept”; but when they are alone with their devils/evil ones (the corrupters and deluders of their illusion) they say, “Indeed, we are with you; we were only mocking them.”
15. (But) it is they who Allah mocks (for their incessant failure to comprehend Allah as their essential reality) and leaves them in their transgression as a result of their blindness (lack of insight)....