60. O Children of Adam... Did I not enjoin upon you (inform you), that you not serve Satan (body/bodily and unconscious state of existence deprived of the knowledge of the reality; ego driven existence), for indeed, he (this state of unconsciousness) is to you a clear enemy?
61. And that you serve only Me (experience and feel the requisites of the reality), as this is the straight path (sirat al-mustaqim)?
62. Indeed, (your belief that you are only the body and that you will become inexistent when you die) has caused many of you to go astray! Did you not use your intellect?
63. So, here is the Hell that you have been promised!
64. Experience the results of denying your essential reality now!
65. We will seal their mouths at that time, their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will bear witness about what they have done.
66. And if We willed We could have blinded their eyes and they would have rushed about on the path... But how could they see (this Truth)?
67. And if We willed We could have paralyzed them in their places (fixated them upon their current understanding) and they would not be able to move forward, nor go back to their old states.
68. And to whom We grant a long life, We weaken in creation. Do they still not use their intellect?
69. We did not teach him poetry! Nor is it befitting for him! It is only a reminder and a clear Quran!
70. To warn the living and justify the word against the deniers of the reality.
71. Do they not see how We created sacrificial animals for them among Our creation... And they are their owners?
72. We tamed them (cattle) for them... And on some of them they ride, and some of them they eat.
73. And for them therein are benefits and drinks... Are they still not grateful?
74. They took gods besides Allah, hoping they could be helped!
75. They (the gods) cannot help them! (On the contrary) they are like soldiers (in service) to their gods!
76. So, let not their words grieve you... Indeed, We know what they conceal and what they reveal.
77. Did man not see how We created him from sperm... Despite this, he is now an open enemy!
78. He forgets his own creation and presents for Us an example saying, “Who will give life to the bones when they have rotted away?”
79. Say, “He who brought them to life in the first place will resurrect them and give them life! HU is Aleem of every creation with His Names.”
80. It is He who produced fire for you from a green tree, from which you kindle fire!
81. Is He who created the heavens and the earth not able to create their like with His Names? Yes! HU is the Hallaq, the Aleem.
82. Indeed, when He wills a thing, His command is ‘Kun – be’ (He merely wishes it to be), and it is (formed with ease)!
83. Subhan is He in whose hand (governance) is the Malakut (the force of the Names) of all things, and to Him you will be returned (the illusory self – ego will come to an end and the Absolute Reality will be discerned).
There are many hadith in regards to the benefits of reading the chapter Yaseen. Below are some of them.
“If one, who makes it a habit to read the chapter Yaseen every night before going to bed, passes away during the night, he will die a martyr.”
“Read chapter Yaseen frequently because there is prosperity and abundance in it:
1. If a hungry person reads it they will be fed.
2. If a naked person reads it they will be clothed.
3. If a single person reads it they will meet a partner and be wed.
4. If one who is scared reads it they will be safe from their fears.
5. One who is distressed by worldly affairs will be relieved of their distress.
6. The traveler will be freed from the burdens of traveling.
7. One who has lost something will find what they have lost.
8. One who reads it at the time of death will be freed from their troubles.
9. A thirsty one will quench their thirst.
10. A sick person will find healing if it not yet their time of death.”
“The chapter Yaseen is the heart of the Quran. If one reads Yaseen longing for Allah and the hereafter, Allah will definitely let Himself be found. Read chapter Yaseen upon our deceased ones.”
“Indeed, all things have a heart. The heart of the Quran is the chapter Yaseen. Whoever reads Yaseeen, Allah will give him the reward of having read the whole Quran without the chapter Yaseen – ten times over.”
“Just as the chapter Yaseen may be read on a daily basis or once every Friday, one who is distressed may also read it seven times and ask Allah to be freed from his troubles for the sake of this chapter.”
One may also read Yaseen forty-one times in times of trouble and need and pray to Allah for the acceptance of one’s prayers. Another practice is for a group of people to gather, each one reading Yaseen several times to complete it to forty-one in total, and then pray altogether.