7. Indeed, the word (“Hell will be filled with the majority of humans and the jinni”) has come true for most of them! Because of this they do not believe.
8. Indeed, We have formed shackles (conditionings and judgments) around their necks up to their chins! Their heads are aloft (they are unable to see their essential reality; they live driven by their egos)!
9. And We have formed a barrier before them and after them (they can neither see their future nor take lessons from their past) and thus We covered them... They can no longer see.
10. Whether you warn them or do not warn them, it is all the same; they will not believe!
11. You can only warn the one who remembers (the reality that is reminded) and who is in awe of the Rahman, as his unknown. Give him the good news of forgiveness and an abundant reward.
12. Indeed, it is We, yes only We, who can bring the dead to life! We write their deeds and what they put forth! We record everything (with all its detail) in a Clear Book (in their brains and their spirits).
13. Give them the example of the people of that city to which the Rasuls had come.
14. When We sent two Rasuls to them and they denied them both... Upon this We sent a third one and strengthened him, and they (the Rasuls) said, “Indeed, We have been disclosed to you.”
15. They responded, “You are not but mere humans like us... And the Rahman has not disclosed anything... You are but liars.”
16. (The Rasuls) said, “Our Rabb knows, we have indeed been disclosed to you.”
17. “We are only responsible for clear notification.”
18. They said, “Indeed, we think you are a bad omen... So, if you do not desist we will definitely stone you to death and a severe suffering will afflict you from us.”
19. They said, “Your bad omen is from you... (Is it a bad omen) because you are reminded (of your reality)? No, you are a wasteful people.”
20. Then a man came running from the farthest end of the city, saying, “O my people, follow the Rasuls.”
21. “Follow those who do not ask you for anything in return, who are upon the reality!”
22. “How can I not serve the One who gave me this disposition? To Him you will be returned.”
23. “Shall I take gods besides Him! If the Rahman wills to manifest adversity, their intercession will neither benefit me nor protect me...”
24. “In that case, I would be in clear error!”
25. “I have indeed believed in the Rabb manifest in you, listen to me!”
26. (He was told) “Enter Paradise!” He said, “I wish my people knew my state!”
27. “How my Rabb forgave me and placed me among those who are the receivers of generosity (the Name Karim).”
28. After that We did not disclose upon his people any army from the heavens, nor would We have done so.
29. There was only a single cry, and immediately they were extinguished!
30. What a loss for those servants! Whenever a Rasul came to them, they used to mock and ridicule his message.
31. Did they not see how many generations We destroyed before them, and that none of them will return!
32. And indeed, all of them will be brought present (forcefully).
33. The dead earth is also a sign for them! We brought it to life, and brought forth from it produce of which they eat...
34. And formed therein gardens with date palms and grapevines, and caused springs to gush.
35. So that they eat its fruit and what their hands produce... Are they still not grateful?
36. Subhan is He who created all pairs (DNA helix) from what the earth (body) produces and from themselves (their consciousness) and from that which they don’t know!
37. The night is also a sign for them! We pull the day (light) out of it and they are left in darkness.
38. And the Sun runs on its course! This is the determination of the Aziz, the Aleem.
39. As for the Moon, We have appointed stations to it... Until it finally becomes like an old date stalk.
40. Neither will the Sun overtake the Moon nor the night outpace the day! Each floats in its own orbit.
41. And a sign for them are the ships We carried full with their progeny!
42. And that We created for them the like of it in which they can ride!
43. And if We should will, We could drown them, and there will be none to help them, nor will they be saved!
44. Except if We give them a specified life term as grace from Us so that they may benefit.
45. But when they are told, “Protect yourselves from what is before you (the things you will encounter) and what is behind you (the consequences of the things you did in the past) so that you may receive grace” they turn away.
46. And no proof comes to them of the signs of their Rabb from which they do not turn away.
47. And when they are told, “Give unrequitedly from the sustenance with which Allah nourishes you,” those who deny the knowledge of the reality say to the believers, “Shall we feed those who, if Allah had willed, He would have fed? You are only in clear error.”
48. They say, “If you are true to your word, (tell us) when will this promise (be fulfilled)?”
49. They do not await anything except a single cry (the blowing of the horn [body]), which will seize them while they are disputing.
50. At that time they will neither have the strength to make a bequest nor will they be able to return to their families!
51. And the horn has been blown! At once you will see them leave their graves (bodies) and hasten towards their Rabb (to the realization of their essence)!
52. They will say, “Woe to us! Who has delivered us from our sleeping place (the world) to a new state of existence? This must be the promise of the Rahman; the Rasuls have indeed told the Truth.” (Hadith: Mankind is asleep; with death, they will awaken!)
53. Only a single blow (of Israfil’s horn) took place... At once they are all brought present before Us.
54. At that time, no soul shall be wronged in any way... You will not be recompensed, except for what you did (you will only live the consequences of your own actions)!”
55. The people of Paradise, at that time, will be occupied with the joy and amusement of the blessings of Paradise.
56. They and their partners shall recline on couches in the shade.
57. They shall have fruits therein... And whatever pleasurable things they shall desire.
58. “Salam,” a word from a Rahim Rabb shall reach them (they will experience the manifestation of the Name Salam)!
59. “O guilty ones! Stand apart!”