By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Everything in the heavens and the earth glorifies (tasbih) Allah (through fulfilling their functions). HU is the Aziz, the Hakim.
2. To Him belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth... He gives life and takes life! He is Qadir over all things.
3. HU is the Awwal (the first and initial state of existence) and the Akhir (the infinitely subsequent One, to all manifestation), the Zahir (the explicit, unequivocal and perceivable manifestation; the Absolute Reality beyond the illusion) and the Batin (the unperceivable reality within the perceivable manifestation, the source of the unknown; the Absolute Self beyond the illusory selves)! He is Aleem over all things (the Knower of all things as their creator with His Names)!
4. He created the heavens and the earth in six periods and then established Himself on the Throne! He knows what goes into the earth and what come out from it; what is disclosed from the sky and what ascends to it... And He is with you (the origin of your being) wherever you are (as your reality exists with His Names)... (This points to the unity of existence beyond the illusion of duality.) Allah is Basir of what you do (as their creator).
5. To Him belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth! All affairs are returned to Allah.
6. He transforms the night into the day and the day into the night! He, as their absolute essence (with His Names), knows what is in the hearts!
7. Believe in Allah and His Rasul, your essential reality with His Names... Give (for His sake) from that of which He has made you vicegerents! Those among you, who believe and give, there is a great reward for them.
8. What is your reason for not believing in Allah, your essential reality with His Names? While the Rasul invites you to believe in your Rabb, who brought you into existence from nonexistence with His Names, and has even taken your word! If, indeed, you are true believers!
9. He discloses clear (detailed) signs to His servant to take you out of the darkness (of ignorance) into the Nur (light of knowledge)... Indeed, Allah is Ra’uf and Rahim to you.
10. What is wrong with you that you do not give unrequitedly in the way of Allah, when the heritage of the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah (you will eventually leave all of your seeming possessions behind in the world)? Those of you, who gave unrequitedly and fought before the conquest (fath), are not equal (to those who did not)! They are higher in degree than those who gave and fought after (the conquest)! Allah has promised a good reward to all of them. Allah is Habir of what you do.
11. He who gives a good loan to Allah, Allah multiplies it for him and gives him a generous return.
12. That day you will see the believing men and women with their light (Nur) running before them and on their right side... (And it will be said), “Your good news today is of Paradises underneath which rivers flow, therein you shall live forever! This is the great attainment indeed!”
13. On that Day the (hypocrite) men and two-faced women will say to those who believed, “Wait for us that we may acquire some of your light (Nur; knowledge of the reality).” It will be said, “Go back and seek light.” And an (unsurpassable) wall will be placed between them with a door, its interior (inner world) containing grace, but its exterior is torment (the condition of those who fail to experience the reality is suffering, whereas observing the qualities of the Names leads to a state of grace).
14. They (the hypocrites) will say (to the believers), “Were we not with you?” They will say, “Yes, but you succumbed to provocation (did not experience faith) until there came the command of Allah (death), and you continuously monitored and fell into doubt, and your delusions deceived you and the great deceiver (the conditioned mind) deceived you with Allah (deluded you with the idea that since you are of Him you are free to do whatever you desire)!”
15. So, no ransom will be accepted of you (hypocrites) or the deniers of the reality today! Your refuge is the Fire... That (Fire) is your protector... What a wretched place of return it is!
16. Has not the time come for the believers to be in awe of the remembrance of Allah and what has been disclosed in Truth? So that they may not be like those who were given a book before (that they do not reduce their worship to customs and traditions, and stop feeling and contemplating)! A long period had passed over them (the children of Israel; their worship had become customary practices), so their hearts hardened (they stopped contemplating and feeling their worship and only do it out of custom)! Most of them (the Jews) are corrupt in faith!
17. Know well that Allah will give life to the earth after its death! We have made the signs clear to you so that you may use your intellect and understand.
18. Indeed, men who give charity and women who give charity, and those who have given a good loan to Allah, it will be multiplied for them... They will have a generous reward.
19. As for those who believe in Allah and His Rasul as their essential reality with His Names, they are the truthful and the very martyrs (referenced in 3:18) in the sight of their Rabb! They have reward and Nur (light of the knowledge) (they have believed both in the Nabi and the Rasul)... Those who deny the knowledge of the reality and the signs of Our Names in their essence, they are the people of Hell.
20. Know well that the life of this world is but an amusement and diversion, and adornment and boasting to one another, and competition in increase of wealth and children... Like the example of the rain, which makes the crops grow, giving joy, but then it dries and turns yellow and becomes debris! And in the eternal life to come there is either severe suffering or forgiveness and the pleasure of Allah. The things pertaining to the worldly life are nothing but a delusion.
21. So, race towards forgiveness from your Rabb and a Paradise whose size is as big as the heaven and the earth, prepared for those who believe in Allah and His Rasul as their essential reality with His Names! Such is the bounty of Allah (the realization of the vastness of the qualities of the Names), which He grants unto whomever He wills. Allah is Dhul-Fadhlul Azim (possessor of great bounty).
22. No calamity befalls you on earth (on your physical body and outer world) or among yourselves (your inner world) that has not already been recorded in a book (formed in the dimension of the knowledge) before We bring it into being! Indeed, for Allah, this is easy.
23. We inform you of this in order that you do not despair over your losses or exult (in pride) over what We have given you, for Allah does not like the boastful and the arrogant!
24. Those stingy ones (who exult in their wealth) and enjoin stinginess upon people! Whoever turns away (from Allah), indeed, Allah is the Ghani, the Hamid.
25. Indeed, We have disclosed Our Rasuls as clear proofs and with them We disclosed the knowledge of the reality and the sunnatullah, and the balance (judgment-reasoning) so that people may uphold justice. And We sent down iron (Hadid) wherein great power and benefit for the people (the relation between magma and the iron in the human body) that Allah may know who helps Him and His Rasuls in the unknown. Certainly Allah is the Qawwi, the Aziz.
26. Indeed, We also disclosed Noah and Abraham... We formed Nubuwwah and the Book (the knowledge of the reality and sunnatullah) for their offspring! There are some among them who attain the reality... But the majority of them are corrupt in faith!
27. Then We followed their work up with Our Rasuls and followed them with Jesus and gave him the Gospel (the knowledge containing good news)... We formed in their hearts compassion, infinite tolerance and grace, and clergy (the attainment of Allah), but they innovated it (and changed it into monasticism out of fear). Whereas We had not made (clergy) compulsory upon them. They did so to seek the pleasure of Allah (the blessings of Paradise)... But they did not duly observe it! We gave the believers among them their rewards... But the majority of them are corrupt in faith!
28. O believers! Protect yourselves from Allah and believe in the disclosure of His Names through His Rasul so that He may give you a double portion of His grace and form for you Nur (light of knowledge) by which you walk, and forgive you... Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
29. This is so the people of the book (those to whom religion – knowledge of the reality have been given) may know that they are not able to obtain anything from the bounty of Allah, and that all bounty is indeed by the hand of Allah (not through their own acquisition) and He gives to whom he wills... Allah is Dhul-Fadhlul Azim (possessor of great bounty).