What Is the Spirit Like?
- "I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My spirit". (38: 72)
- For starters, the word "nafh" means to blow out, not blow in. This means the formation of the spirit generates from within the brain.
- There are a few levels of the make-up of the spirit: the carrier waves, the memory waves and waves that comprise the meaning of vicegerency.
- There are waves that I call the anti-gravitational force which carries the human spirit and enables the person to go to paradise.
- Another meaning of spirit is the qualities of the Divine Names which is what forms vicegerency.