- Every individual, in every instance, lives the results of his previous actions, whether they are aware of this or not! This is known as consequence (jaza). ‘Today’ is the result of ‘yesterday’; ‘tomorrow’ we will live the results of ‘today’! ‘Today’ is this moment! ‘Tomorrow’ is after this moment! He who does an iota worth of good will receive its payoff instantly; he who does an iota worth of harm will also receive its consequence instantly. However, depending on the circuitry of the brain through which it is received, it might take time for it to become apparent. For we do not know which circuitry in the brain is involved in producing the action, what kind of feedback the action gives back to the brain, and when and under what conditions this feedback will be rendered effective in the brain.
“The book [the record of the individual’s life] will be laid open; and those who are guilty will be filled with dread at the information they see and will exclaim: ‘Oh, woe unto us! What kind of a book (recorded information) is this! It leaves out nothing, small or great, but takes all our thoughts and deeds into account!’ They will find in their presence all that they have done! Your Rabb does not wrong anyone.” (Quran 81:49)
“And when the recorded pages are made public.” (Quran 81:10)
“Whoever does an iota worth of good will see it, and whoever does an iota worth of evil will see it.” (Quran 99:7-8)
- Every individual will see the results of only the deeds they do. No excuse or compensation is valid in the system for the deed, or the lack thereof, which results in a deprivation of some sort.
“And man will only accrue the results (consequences) of his own labor (what manifests through him; his thoughts and actions, due to the trigger system).” (Quran 53:39)
- There is no compensation for the past in the system! Everything that transpires within the system forms a forward motion and no instance is ever relived, hence it is impossible to return to the past. Therefore, there is no compensation for the past! We can only evaluate the present moment. The past is past! There is no recompense for the past (including past salat)!
“Had there been within both (the heavens [meanings] and the earth [actions]) gods besides Allah, verily this system would have lost its order. So exalted (subhan) is Allah, Rabb of the Throne (who creates and forms existence from the quantum potential, at will) beyond the definitions they attribute to Him.
He is not questioned for what He does, but they will be questioned (they will live the consequences of their action).” (Quran 21:22-23)
- If one fails to obtain insight in this world, they will forever be blind after the transformation of death!
“And whoever is blind (unable to perceive the truth) in this life (outer life) will also be blind in the eternal life to come (inner life) and further astray in way (of thought).” (Quran 17:72)
- Since the One who is denoted by the name Allah is not a god in the heavens, as some people who are short of knowledge and adequate contemplation think, it is not possible to confront and question this god!
- Man has the opportunity to attain all that he desires for the afterlife by executing the necessary actions and uploading them to his spirit in this world. After the event of ‘changing dimensions’ known as death, brain-developing exercises called ‘prayer’ will have no relevance. With death, the chance of developing the brain will come to an absolute end. Therefore, this world is our only chance to activate the qualities in our brain denoted by the Names of Allah. Whatever the reason or excuse may be, he who fails to use this chance will forever live its consequences!
“So when death finally comes to one of them, he says, ‘My Rabb, send me back (to worldly life) so that I may do what is necessary for my eternal future (i.e. live a faithful life which I did not heed or give importance to; the potential that I did not use and activate).’ No! (it is impossible to go back!) His words are useless! (his request is unrecognized in the system) and behind them is a barrier (an isthmus, a difference of dimension) until the Day they are resurrected (they cannot go back; reincarnation, being reborn for another worldly life is not possible!). So when the Horn is blown (when the process of resurrection, i.e. a new beginning commences), no relationship (worldly interactions, family relations, titles or familiar faces) will there be among them that Day, nor will they ask about one another (in terms of earthly relations).” (Quran 23:99-101)
- Every individual existence contains within it the existence subsequent to itself, like the seeds inside a fig or the hidden potential of man inside a drop of sperm. This is true, whether it becomes apparent or not...
- What makes man ‘different’ is his capacity to ascend within his own heaven or to return to the point of reality within his essence and cleanse himself from his human values and emotions in order to activate the ‘caliphate’ within!
“It is HU who has made you vicegerents upon the earth (the caliphate attribute is ‘made’ not ‘created’. This fine distinction should be pondered upon with care! A.H.). Whoever is ungrateful (whoever denies his vicegerency for the sake of individual values and bodily pleasures) denies (the reality) against his own self! For the disbelief of those who disbelieve the knowledge of reality will not increase anything for them in the sight of their Rabb except loss.” (Quran 35: 39)