Sunnatullah (The Immutable Constants of Allah’s System)
The biggest miracle of the One denoted by the name Allah is Muhammad Mustapha (saw)! His brain and his reality, and the communication between his brain and his reality, are the biggest miracles that have occurred on earth!
And the biggest miracle of Allah’s servant and Rasul, Muhammad (saw), is the Quran!
Because, as the Rasul and Nabi of Allah, no one that has come before him and none that will follow him has or can disclose the knowledge he has disclosed! Thus, there will be no more Nabi after him.
What is his miraculous disclosure?
The Quran comprises two intricate themes or categories:
- The denouncing of God and godhood and the enouncing of the One denoted by the name Allah. (This is the topic of Risalah)
- The proclamation of the universal system and order known as ‘sunnatullah,’ and based on this, a guide to the practices and the abstinences that should be observed to achieve beneficial results for man. (This is the area that concerns Nubuwwah)
All the laws with which we automatically comply in this world and all the universal laws have been termed ‘sunnatullah’ in the Quran…
Everything from the movement of quantum strings and the holographic reality, to relations between universes, the integral energy of the universe, the cosmological relations, and the Arsh, Kursi and the seven heavens and earth within the essence of man, occur in the scope of sunnatullah!
Sunnatullah has been described as:
“…And you will not find in our sunnah any change.” (Quran 17:77)
“…And never will you find in the System (course) of Allah (sunnatullah) any change.” (Quran 48:23)
“…You will never encounter an alternative for sunnatullah. You will never find a change in the sunnatullah.” (Quran 35:43)
Let me now underline a universal truth. Though some may find it difficult to comprehend, the truth is the truth!
From the instance the point begins to expand to infinity, everything that has occurred and will occur based on the expanding universe principle, is a known and an immutable constant in the sight of the Creative Power!
The history of man within this grand event is not even worth mentioning!
Doubtlessly there are such innumerous conscious species within the cosmos; it is beyond the comprehension of man! All of it is evaluated within the scope of sunnatullah.
The Rasul of Allah (saw) says: “If you had known the things I know, you would laugh less and weep more! You could not rest at ease in your beds; you would escape to the mountains, yelling ‘Allah! Allah!’”
What is the Rasul of Allah (saw) trying to say with these words?
If we can READ the sunnatullah… We will begin to recognize the primary principles of the Universal Law:
- The whole of creation, whether consciously or unconsciously, are fulfilling their absolute servitude by living in compliance with the purpose of their creation!
“...The seven heavens (all creation within the seven dimensions of consciousness) and the earth (the bodies) and whatever is in them continue their existence through Him (tasbih). And there is not a thing that does not continue its existence through His hamd (the reality of the Names comprising one’s essence [Rabb] is the evaluator of this continual existence), but you do not understand their [way of, discourse, disposition] disclosure...” (Quran 17:44)
“(All) the creatures in the heavens and the earth, and the angels (all beings and forces pertaining to the spiritual and material worlds) prostrate to Allah (in absolute submission to Allah) without arrogance (without their constructed illusory identity, i.e. ego).” (Quran 16:49)
- The rebelliousness of the creature named Iblis (Satan) is also the product of his absolute servitude! Hence, the implementing of absolute servitude does not prevent one from expulsion and damnation (deviation)!
“(Iblis)said: “My Rabb! Because you have led me astray as the outcome of the Names expressed through me, I will surely make (disobedience; deeds that veil from the sunnatullah) attractive to them on earth (their bodily lives) and mislead them all.” (Quran 15:39)
- Allah’s attribute of ‘Power’ is called ‘Haaqim’ in the sunnatullah. Within the universal system and order called sunnatullah, the Qadir (Power) attribute of Allah necessitates the strong to defeat the weak. Thus, the One whose name is Allah displays His attribute of ‘Power.’ ‘Impotence’ or ‘Helplessness’ is to perish in the system. Hence, there is no room for evaluations based on human emotions and value judgments in the system. To feel pity or to be pitied does not have any effect on the operations of the system. Those who want to be protected need to take the necessary precautions according to their environment. One who lives by their emotions and human opinions and views will suffer the consequences of their choices!
“O you who have believed! Protect yourselves (nafs) and your close ones (the correspondent of your body in the future) from the Fire whose fuel is people and stones (idols and other inanimate objects of worship), over which are appointed angels, who are powerful, harsh and severe and who do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do as they are commanded.” (Quran 66:6)