By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Those deniers of the reality, from among the people of the book and the dualists, were not to part (from their excessive ways) until there came to them clear evidence.
2. A Rasul from Allah, informing them of the pure pages (knowledge pertaining to the reality, which those who are not purified from the filth of duality cannot touch).
3. Within which are solid books (solid – substantial – reliable information).
4. But those to whom a Book was given fell into diversion after the clear evidence had come to them.
5. Whereas they were not commanded with anything other than to serve Allah by devoting their faith to Him as a Hanif (without the concept of a deity; with the consciousness of being in servitude to Allah alone), to establish salat and to give alms... This is the (valid) religion (system)!
6. Indeed, those who deny the knowledge of the reality, from among the people of the book and the dualists, are in the Fire, to abide therein eternally! They are the most evil of the people!
7. As for those who believe and fulfill the requisites of faith, they are the best of people!
8. The respite of their deeds in the sight of their Rabb is Paradises of Eden, underneath which rivers flow, to abide therein eternally... Well-pleased is Allah with them, and well-pleased are they with Him (the reflections of divine qualities)... This is for he who is in awe of his Rabb!