“In the afterlife, all of them will come to Him as ONE.” (Quran 19:95)
That is, in divine knowledge, there are no parts or division; there is only a SINGLE field. Most people may not find this easy to comprehend.
The whole universe is like a single existence, with all its inner and inter dimensions, or with all its universes within its universes. This has also been referred to as the Grand Spirit (Ruh’ul Azam).
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Kaf, Ha, Ya, ‘Ain, Sad.
2. Remember (dhikr) the grace of your Rabb to His servant Zechariah.
3. When he had introspectively turned to his Rabb.
4. “My Rabb... Indeed, my bones have weakened, and my hair has become white! My Rabb, never have I been disappointed in my prayers to You...”
5. “Indeed, I fear what the successors after me may do. And my wife is barren! So, grant from ladun (the potential of the Names comprising my essence) a successor for me.”
6. “Who will be my heir and the heir of the family of Jacob... And, my Rabb, make him of those who live according to Your pleasure.”
7. “O Zechariah... We give you the good tidings of a boy whose name will be John... We have not assigned this name to anyone before him.”
8. (Zechariah) said, “My Rabb, how can I have a son when my wife is barren and I have reached the extreme in old age?”
9. “Thus it is,” your Rabb says, “It is easy for Me... For when you were nothing (worthy of mention), I created you.”
10. (Zechariah) said, “My Rabb! Give me a sign...” He said, “Your sign is that you will not be able to speak to the people for three nights, although being sound/healthy in body.”
11. So (Zechariah) came out of the shrine and signaled to them to exalt (tasbih) in the morning and evening.
12. “O John! Hold firmly onto the knowledge of the reality!” When We taught (John) the reasons underlying matters and the ability to read the system, he was only a child!
13. And We bestowed him with a spiritual life and purity (alms) from Our ladun... He was ever so sensitive in protection!
14. He was kind to his parents; he was neither a tyrant nor a rebel.
15. Salam was upon him on the day he came to the world, the day he tasted death, and the day he was resurrected as an immortal (this denotes resurrection takes place immediately after death)....