6. Al-An’am (1-93)
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Hamd (the evaluation of the corporeal worlds created with His Names, as He wills) belongs to Allah, who has created the heavens and the earth, and formed the darkness (ignorance) and Nur (knowledge)... Those who incessantly deny the reality, equate (their illusory external gods) to their Rabb (the dimension of Names within their essence, and hence they live in duality)!
2. It is HU who has created you from water and clay, and decreed a span (specified time of bodily life)... The specified term of life is from Him... After all of this, you still have doubt.
3. Allah is HU, in the heavens and on earth... He knows what is in your essence and what you reveal! He knows what you are earning (with your deeds)!
4. No sign (revealed or apparent) from their Rabb comes to them, but they turn away from it!
5. And now they deny what has come to them in Truth! But the news of what they ridicule is going to reach them soon.
6. Did they not see how many generations We have destroyed before them... (Moreover) unlike you, We had established them upon the abundant regions of the earth, and sent the blessings of the heavens upon them and made the rivers flow beneath them... (Nevertheless) We destroyed them because of their faults! And after them, We brought forth another generation.
7. If We had sent down a (written) scripture to you, and they had touched it with their hands, the deniers of the knowledge of the reality would surely have said, “This is none other than obvious magic.”
8. They said, “An angel (that we can see) should have been sent down”... But if We had revealed an angel as such, the matter would have ended; no further time would have been given to them.
9. If We had made Him (the Rasul of Allah saw) an angel (for you to see) We would still have made him in the form of a man to make them fall into the same doubt-dilemma that they are in now (whereupon they would have said, “he is just a man like us”).
10. Indeed, many of Our Rasuls were also mocked before you! But those who mocked were enveloped by their own mockery!