- A person is born without an identity. The brain creates the identity.
- The path to unity with Allah doesn't begin with you. First and foremost, you must understand that you don't exist and that only Allah exists.
- The path that takes you to Allah isn't a path that begins with you and goes to "beyond" it is a path that goes to your inner essence.
- Faith is to believe with certainty that your essential reality and the essence of existence is Allah and that everything you perceive is a manifestation of the different qualities of Allah.
- Everything that transpires as "I" or an "other" is the expression of the verse "It is Allah who created you and all your doings!” (37:96)