By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Ha, Meem.
2. By the knowledge that clearly discloses the reality...
3. Indeed, We have made it an Arabic Quran, so that you may use your intellect (understand and evaluate it)!
4. And indeed, it is in the Mother of Books (the knowledge of Allah) in Our presence, high in dignity (Aliy) and full of wisdom (Hakim).
5. Shall We forsake warning you because you are a people who transgress (squander your inherent essential forces)?
6. And many Nabis We have disclosed within previous peoples.
7. But whenever a Nabi came to them, they mocked what he brought.
8. So We destroyed many nations, mightier than them, because of it... The former people became history full of exemplary lessons!
9. Indeed, if you were to ask them, “Who created the heavens and the earth?” They would surely say, “The Aziz and Aleem One.”
10. It is He who made the earth (body) a cradle for you (to grow in) and formed pathways (of thought) upon it that you may be guided to the reality.
11. It is He who sent down water (knowledge) from the sky in measured amounts... And with it, We revived a dead land (consciousness)! Thus will you be brought out (from your graves – bodies).
12. It is He who created the pairs (double helix DNA) and formed ships (consciousness) and animals (biological body) upon which you ride.
13. That you may settle yourselves upon their backs, and when you have settled upon them, remember the favor of your Rabb and say, “Exalted (Subhan) is He who has subjected this to us, otherwise we could not have evaluated it.”
14. “We will surely reach our Rabb (through continuous transformation)!”
15. But they attributed a portion of His servants to Him (denied His Absolute Oneness and assuming Him to be made up of parts, claimed He had a son)... Indeed, man is clearly ungrateful!