By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorify (tasbih; effectuate their creational purpose through fulfilling their functions) Allah! HU is the Aziz, the Hakim.
2. O believers... Why do you say what you do not do!
3. Saying things that you do not practice yourself incurs great hatred in the sight of Allah!
4. Allah loves those who fight in His cause, in rows like a single solid structure of steel.
5. And when Moses said to his people, “O my people... Why do you harm me when you know I am a Rasul of Allah (disclosed) for you?” But when they strayed (from the Truth), Allah turned their hearts away (from the Truth, so they could no longer perceive it)! Allah does not guide the corrupt in faith to the reality.
6. And when Jesus, the son of Mary said, “O children of Israel... Indeed, I am a Rasul of Allah to you! Confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing the good news of a Rasul who is to come after me, whose name is Ahmad.” But when they came as miracles they said, “Clearly, this is magic.”
Note: The Rasul of Allah (saw) says in regards to this: “My name in the Torah is ‘Ahyad’ (the one who distances), for I distance my people from the Fire... My name in the Zabur is ‘Al Mahi’ (the obliterator) for Allah has obliterated with me those who served idols... My name in the Gospel is ‘Ahmad’ (the One who does Hamd [evaluates] as the reflection of the Absolute Essence)... And my name in the Quran is ‘Muhammad’ (the One to whom Hamd is continually done), for I am the ‘Mahmud’ (the one who is evaluated) among the people of the heavens and the earth.”
7. And who does more wrong than the one who slanders against Allah (assumes the existence of an ‘other’ than Allah), even though he is invited to Islam? Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people!
8. They want to extinguish the Nur (light of knowledge) of Allah with their mouths (empty discourse). But Allah is the perfector of His Nur. Even though those who deny the knowledge of the reality may not like it!
9. It is He who disclosed His Rasul by the Truth and the reality, with the religion of Truth (the absolute knowledge of the system and sunnatullah). Even though the dualists may not like it!
10. O believers... Let me show you a trade that will save you from a grave suffering.
11. Believe in Allah and His Rasul as your essential reality with His Names and strive in the way of Allah, without expecting any return, with your wealth and your lives! This is better for you, if only you can comprehend!
12. (Then) He will cover your mistakes arising from your egos and admit you to Paradises underneath which rivers flow and pure dwellings in Paradises of Bliss... This is the great attainment!
13. And there is more that you will love: Help from Allah and an imminent conquest (the experience of divine closeness)! So, give the good news to the believers!
14. O believers, be supporters of Allah; like when Jesus, the son of Mary said to his disciples, “Who are my supporters for Allah?” And his disciples said, “We are the supporters of Allah!” A group of the children of Israel believed and a group denied (the Truth). So We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became prevalent.