By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By the fig and the olive,
2. And by Mount Sinai,
3. And by this secure city,
4. We have certainly created man in the best of forms (with the qualities of the Names).
5. Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low (to his world of conditionings).
6. Except for those who believe (in their essential reality) and fulfill the requisites of faith! For them there is an uninterrupted reward!
7. So what can cause you to deny the religion after this (when the reality and the sunnatullah are so evidently observable)?
8. Is Allah not the judge of all judges?