By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By the star (Najm) (that describes all of the reality by disclosing it part by part),
2. Your friend has neither strayed nor has he erred!
3. Nor does he speak from his own inclinations (imagination)!
4. It is only a revealed revelation!
5. Taught to him by one whose forces are intense!
6. That (force) became apparent to him and thus he became open (to receiving revelation)!
7. While he was at the highest point of the horizon (covering all of externality)!
8. The he approached and descended (externality transformed into internality).
9. And was (as close as) the distance between two bow lengths or nearer!
10. Thus He revealed to His servant what He revealed.
11. The heart did not lie about what it saw (the incoming information coalesced with the Truth revealed within the brain by the heart neurons)!
12. Do you argue with him regarding what he saw?
13. And indeed, he saw Him again (became aware as the reality descended to his consciousness).
14. In the presence of the Lote Tree (the experience of eternity as pure universal consciousness).
15. Near it (the Lote Tree) is the Paradise of Mawa!
16. When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered it (the light of the reality covered his being as he lost his sense of being a body)!
17. His sight neither wavered (to the concept of an ‘other’) nor did it transgress its limit (the observation of the reality did not lead him to become Pharaoh-like and deify himself)!
18. Indeed, he saw the greatest signs of His Rabb (the Names comprising his essence)!
19. Did you see the Lat and the Uzza?
20. And Manat, the third (can they make you experience such an ascension)?