By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. I swear by the morning light (when the sun starts to illuminate the earth; ad-Dhuha),
2. And by the night, the time of tranquility.
3. Your Rabb has not forsaken you nor is He displeased with you!
4. Surely, the eternal life to come is better for you than the present one.
5. Your Rabb is going to give to you and you are going to be well pleased!
6. Did He not find you an orphan and gave you refuge?
7. Did He not find you lost (unaware of your essential reality) and guided you to the reality?
8. And did We not find you poor (faqr, in nothingness) and made you rich (with infinity – baqa, i.e.)? (Did we not make you a servant of the Ghani? Did we not enrich and emancipate you?)
9. So, do not look down on the orphan,
10. And do not scold the one who inquires and wants!
11. Express the blessings of your Rabb!