By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. He frowned and turned away!
2. When the blind man approached him!
3. How do you know, perhaps he might be purified!
4. Or perhaps he is going to contemplate on the reminder and that remembrance is going to benefit him!
5. As for he who thinks himself without need...
6. You give attention to him!
7. But what is it to you if he is not purified!
8. Whereas the one who comes to you with a thirst for knowledge!
9. He is in awe!
10. Yet you do not give your attention to him!
11. No, indeed, it (the Quran) is a reminder.
12. So whoever wills shall remember it!
13. It is recorded in honored records,
14. And exalted and completely purified!
15. By the hands (forces) of scribes (recording angels).
16. Noble (dignified, supreme) and dutiful,
17. Woe to man! May he die (and see the reality)! How he denies!
18. From what did He create him?
19. He made him from a sperm-drop, and formed his nature!
20. Then eased his way...