By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. The absolute reality (which will become evident with death)!
2. What is the absolute reality?
3. What informs you of the absolute reality?
4. Thamud and Aad denied the eternal life after death.
5. So, for Thamud, they were destroyed with the loud earthquake!
6. And Aad, they were destroyed with an intense hurricane!
7. He subjected them (to that hurricane) for seven nights and eight days! You will see them fallen therein like hollow trunks of palm trees!
8. What do you see of their remains?
9. Pharaoh, those before them, and the destroyed cities, they all made the same mistake!
10. They were disobedient to the Rasul of their Rabb and so (their Rabb) seized them with intensity!
11. Indeed, when the water overflowed it was Us who carried you in the sailing ship!
12. (We narrated it) so that We might make it a reminder for you and so that a perceptive ear can discern it well!
13. When the Horn (the forms – the bodies that are present at that time) is blown with a single blow (when the individual consciousnesses realize their essential reality without their body)...
14. When the earth (bodies) and the mountains (egos – identities) are crushed and destroyed with a single impact;
15. At that time the great event will have taken place (everyone will have become aware of the absolute reality)!
16. And the sky (the sense of self, identity) will be split apart, for at that time it will be frail!
17. And the angel will be around it! Eight (forces) above them, (the creation) will bear the Throne of your Rabb at that time.
18. And you will be brought forth that day with none of your secrets left concealed (fully exposed)!
19. He whose (life record) is formed from his right will say, “Here is my record, read it.”
20. “Indeed, I knew I was going to meet the results of my deeds!”...