By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By the scattering and the dispersing (winds).
2. And the bearers of burden.
3. And those who flow with ease.
4. And those who apportion the command!
5. What you are promised is certainly true!
6. Indeed, religion (the system) is an absolute reality!
7. The heaven (consciousness) full of pathways (of various thoughts)!
8. Indeed, you are in differing views!
9. He who is turned away is turned away from it!
10. May the deniers perish!
11. Who are confused in ignorance and blindness!
12. “When is the time of religion (recompense)?” they ask.
13. They will thrash about in the fire at that time.
14. (They will be told by the creatures of Hell), “Taste your suffering! This is what you were impatient for!”
15. Indeed, those who protected themselves will be in Paradises and springs.
16. As receivers of the blessings of their Rabb (from within). Indeed, before this they were doers of good.
17. They would sleep in a small portion of the night.
18. And ask for forgiveness before dawn.
19. And there was a portion among their properties for the needy and the troubled.
20. There are signs on the earth (the body) for those who are certain!