By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif, Lam, Meem.
2. These are the signs of the Book of Wisdom (knowledge).
3. As grace and guidance to the reality for those who turn to Allah as though they see Him (the doers of good).
4. They are those who establish salat and give alms, and they are certain about their eternal life to come.
5. They are upon the knowledge of the reality from their Rabb and it is they who are liberated.
6. And there are some among the people who engage in idle talk, without any basis, as amusement and to lead (people) astray from the way of Allah. There is a humiliating suffering for them.
7. And when he is informed of Our signs he turns away with arrogance as if he has not heard it, as if there is deafness in his ears... Give him the news of an intense suffering!
8. As for those who believe and fulfill its requisites, for them there are Paradises of Bliss (a life adorned with the Rahim qualities of the Names).
9. They will abide therein eternally... It is the true promise of Allah! HU is the Aziz, the Hakim.
10. He created the heavens without pillars (the dimensions of knowledge and consciousness subsist directly as the meanings of the Names) so that (your self-consciousness can develop) and set firm mountains (organs) upon the earth (the body) so that you are not shaken, and formed every creature (animalistic properties)... We disclosed water (knowledge – the consciousness with which one can become aware of his essential self) from the heavens (universal consciousness) and formed in it of every generous pair (your spirit – character for your eternal life to come).
11. This is the creation of Allah... So, show me what those other than Him have created? No, the wrongdoers are plunged in clear error.
12. Indeed, We gave wisdom (an intellect based on systematic thinking) to Luqman, so that he may be grateful to Allah... And whoever is grateful, his gratitude is for his own self... And whoever denies (the blessings within his essence), Allah is indeed the Ghani, the Hamid.
13. And when Luqman admonished his son, “O my son! Do not associate partners with Allah (don’t deify your self/body), who comprises your essence with His Names! Assuredly, duality is a great wrongdoing!
14. We enjoined upon man his parents... His mother carried him in weakness upon weakness... And his weaning from breastfeeding is within two years... “Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the return!”
15. But if they force you to associate with Me that which goes against your knowledge, then do not obey them! Be kind to them in terms of worldly relations, but follow the one who turns to Me! Your return is to Me. I will notify you about the things you do...