By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Ta, Sin... These are the signs of the Quran (the knowledge of the reality and sunnatullah) and the signs of a Clear Book (the clearly evident system and order).
2. As guidance to the reality and good news for the believers!
3. Who perform salat (experience ascension [miraj] by turning to Allah) and give from their possessions in order to become purified and refined; it is they who have attained certainty of their immortal life to come.
4. As for those who do not believe in their immortal life to come, We have adorned their deeds to them and made it appear (as pleasurable), they falter and wander, blinded (to the reality).
5. They are the ones who will have the worst suffering! And in the life to come, they will be the greatest losers!
6. You (through your consciousness) have certainly received this Quran from the ladun (the potential of Names in your essence) of One who is Hakim and Aleem.
7. When Moses said to his people, “I have perceived a fire... I will either bring news from it or a burning ember with which you can warm yourselves.”
8. When (Moses) came to (the fire), he perceived a voice, “Blessed is the one in that fire and the one near it! Allah the Subhan is the Rabb of the worlds!”
9. “O Moses! Indeed, I am Allah, the One who is Aziz and Hakim!”
10. “Throw your staff!”... When Moses saw his staff moving like a snake he turned and fled without looking back... “O Moses, do not be afraid! Indeed, the Rasuls have no fear in my presence!”
11. “Except the one who does wrong (to himself)! As for one who does wrong and then corrects himself, I am the Ghafur, the Rahim.”
12. “Put your hand inside your cloak... It will come out white without blemish... These are among the nine signs for Pharaoh and his people (to whom you have been disclosed as a Rasul)! Indeed, they have become corrupt in faith.”
13. When Our miracles came to them in all their clarity, they said, “This is clearly magic.”
14. Even though they felt close to and certain (about the realities Moses expounded to them) they deliberately denied it, wrongfully and out of arrogance... Look and see how the corrupters ended up!
15. Indeed, We gave knowledge to David and Soloman... They both said, “Hamd be to Allah who has exalted us above many of His believing servants.”