By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Say, “O those who deny the knowledge of the reality!”
2. “I do not deify that which you deify (your Inciting Self [ego]- the second brain in your gut).”
3. “Nor are you worshippers of (in servitude to) what I worship.”
4. “Nor will I worship (serve) that which you deify.”
5. Nor will you worship (serve) what I serve.”
6. “For you is your (understanding of) religion and for me is (my understanding of) religion!”