By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. By the racers (people who are like wild horses), panting (to collect worldly wealth),
2. Striking sparks of fire (out of their greed and anger),
3. And rising at dawn to make raids,
4. Who stir up clouds of dust with their greed,
5. And push and hustle their way among the people in that state... (woe to them)!
6. Indeed, man is very ungrateful to his Rabb!
7. And to this he bears witness!
8. Indeed, he has an intense desire for wealth!
9. Does he not know when that which is in the grave (the body) is dredged up and taken out,
10. And that which is in the hearts is made manifest,
11. That their Rabb, as the Names comprising their essence, is ever knowing (Habir) of them.