By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. When the heaven is split open,
2. And attends to its Rabb in submission – which is the Truth!
3. And when the earth is extended and spread out,
4. And it throws out what is within it and empties itself,
5. And attends to its Rabb in submission!
6. O man! Indeed, you are striving towards your Rabb! You will reach Him in the end!
7. Whoever is given his record, formed on his right side,
8. Will be called to an easy account,
9. And will transform into the composition of the people of Paradise!
10. But he who is given his book from behind,
11. Will call out, “Death be my savior!”
12. And will be subject to the (blazing) Fire!
13. Indeed, he used to rejoice among his like...
14. He thought he would never return (to his Rabb).
15. But no! Indeed, his Rabb was Basir within him!
16. I swear by the twilight,
17. And by the night and what it carries,
18. And by the full moon,
19. That you will certainly change dimensions and transform into bodies befitting those dimensions!
20. So, this being the case, what is the matter with them that they do not believe?
21. And when the Quran is recited to them, they do not prostrate (remove their ego-identities and submit themselves to the Reality)? (This is a verse of prostration.)
22. And those who deny the knowledge of the reality further deny!
23. But Allah knows better what they collect and keep within themselves (their thoughts and beliefs).
24. So, give them the news of their severe suffering!
25. Except for those who believe and fulfill the requisites of faith! For them there is uninterrupted reward.