Wa kadhalika aw haynaa ilayka roohan min amrinaa maa kunta tadree maa l-kitaabu wa la l-leemaanu wa lakin ja`aalanahu nooran nahdee bihi man nashaa man `ibaadinaa wa innaka latahdee ilaa siraatin mustaqeemin (Quran 42:52)
Thus We have revealed to you a spirit (the sensing of the meanings of the Names in your consciousness) by Our command... And you did not know what the knowledge of the reality and sunnatullah was, or what faith meant! But We formed it (the spirit) as Nur (knowledge) by which We guide to the reality whom We will among Our servants! And indeed, you guide to the reality (the straight path).
This verse aids to strengthen one’s spirit, to sharpen one’s insight, for better appreciation and use what’s been granted, and to be better able and more useful to one’s environment.
For those whose conditions are suitable, under the guide of a mentor and if possible while fasting this verse is advised to be read one thousand times a day for forty or eighty days. I have benefited much from this practice and so advise it without hesitation.
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Ha, Meem.
2. Ayn, Seen, Qaf.
3. Thus does Allah, the Aziz, the Hakim, reveal to you and those before you!
4. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth is for Him... He is the Aliy, the Azim.
5. The heavens almost break from above them (what will come out?)! The angels glorify (tasbih) their Rabb as His hamd, (they carry out their function) and ask forgiveness for those on earth... Pay heed, Allah is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
6. Those who have taken friends besides Him, Allah observes them... You are not responsible for their actions.
7. Thus We revealed it to you as an Arabic Quran so that you may warn the people of Mecca with it and inform them of the intensity of that time of gathering, about which there is no doubt! A group (of them) will be in Paradise, and a group (of them) will be in flames of Fire.
8. Had Allah willed He would surely have made them a single community (of a single faith)... But Allah includes whom He wills to His grace! As for the wrongdoers, they have neither a guardian friend nor a helper!
9. Or did they take other friends besides Him? Allah is HU, the Waliyy HU gives life and takes life! HU is the Qadir One over all things.
10. Whenever you disagree about something its judgment belongs to Allah! Thus is Allah, my Rabb! I have placed my trust in Him... And to Him I turn!
11. He is the Fatir of the heavens and the earth! He has formed for you partners from your selves (the original self + constructed identity self) and from the cattle (animalistic body) mates (biological + radial [spirit] body)... Thus He multiplies you! There is nothing that resembles Him! He is the Sami, the Basir.
12. The keys (the forces to manifest the qualities) of the heaven and the earth belong to Him! He extends and expands provision for whom He wills, or constricts it! Indeed, He is the Aleem (the Knower) of all things (as their very creator with His Names).
13. He has ordained for you of the single religion (the absolute valid system and order of Allah) what He enjoined upon Noah, what We revealed to you, and what We enjoined upon Abraham, Moses, and Jesus – to establish the religion and not to be in division therein! This to which you call them (the truth of ‘La ilaha illaAllah – the reality of the system) is too great for the dualists (to comprehend)! Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides those who turn to Him to (realize their inner) reality!
14. And they fell into division, after the knowledge (of the reality) came to them, out of jealousy between themselves! Had their life-span not been already decreed by your Rabb, surely the matter between them would have been concluded! As for those who were granted inheritance of the knowledge after them (the people of the Book), they are in dubious doubt concerning it (the Quran).
15. So, invite them (for this reason)! Remain on the right course of your natural disposition, as you have been commanded! Do not follow their baseless desires and ideas! Say, “I believe in the knowledge disclosed by Allah! I have been commanded to be just! Allah is both our Rabb and your Rabb. Our deeds are for us and your deeds are for you. There is no need for a battle of proofs between us! Allah will bring us together! To Him is the return.”