By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. When the two-faced (hypocrites) came to you they said, “We testify that you are indeed the Rasul of Allah!” And Allah knows that you are indeed His Rasul. And Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.
2. They took their oaths as a cover and prevented from the way of Allah... Wretched is what they do!
3. This is because they believed, and then they denied (the Truth in which they claimed to have believed)... Thus their hearts (understanding) were sealed (because of their denial), so they cannot comprehend (the function of Risalah)!
4. When you see them, their bodies (outward appearance) pleases you... And when they speak, you listen to what they say... But they are like pieces of wood (unconscious bodies) stacked together! They think that every shout is directed against them. They are the enemies, so beware of them! May Allah kill them (so they see what the reality is)! How they are deluded (from their reality)!
5. When they are told, “Come, let the Rasul of Allah ask forgiveness for you,” you see them turn their heads away in arrogance.
6. It is all the same whether you ask forgiveness for them or not! Allah will never forgive them! Indeed, Allah does not guide the corrupt in faith to the reality.
7. They are the ones who say, “Do not spend on those who are with the Rasul of Allah, so they scatter.” To Allah belong the treasures of the heavens and the earth! But the hypocrites cannot comprehend this.
8. (The hypocrites) said, “Indeed, if we return to Medina the most honored one will surely expel the most debased one!” But honor belongs to Allah, to His Rasul and to the believers. But the hypocrites do not know.
9. O believers! Let not your worldly goods or your children prevent you from the remembrance of Allah (the remembrance of your essential self and the fulfillment of its requisites). And whoever does this – it is they who are the losers!”
10. And spend in the way of Allah from what We have provided you before death comes to one of you (and he becomes aware of the reality) and says, “My Rabb, if only You could grant me respite for a brief time so that I may give away my wealth and fulfill the requisites of my faith.”
11. But Allah will not grant respite to any one when death comes! Allah is Habir of what you do (as their creator).