Wa’in yamsaska Llaahu biḍurrin falaa kaashifa lahu illaa huwa wa’in yuridka bi khayrin falaa raada lifaḍlihi yuṣeebu bihi yashaa’ min `ibaadihi wa huwa l-ghafooru l-raḥeemu (Quran 10:107)
And if Allah should afflict you with an adversity, none can lift it other than Him! If He wills a good for you, none can repel His bounty either! He causes His bounty to reach whom He wills of His servants... He is the Ghafur, the Rahim.
This prayer is recommended for those who are suffering from distress, depression or who have been afflicted by an unfavorable situation. Repeating it 100 times a day is proven to bring great benefit. Allah will lead the person out of that state into a state of well-being.
For whomever this kind of turning has been eased by Allah, surely deliverance is near!
By the one who is denoted by the name Allah (who created my being with His Names in accord with the meaning of the letter ‘B’), the Rahman, the Rahim.
1. Alif, Lam, Ra... These are the signs of the Book of Wisdom (Hakim; the source of the knowledge of the reality full of wisdom).
2. Have people been astonished that We revealed to a man among them, “Warn the people and give the good tidings to those who believe they will have a lofty rank of truth (a confirmation by the manifestation of the Names)!” Those who deny the knowledge of the reality said, “Surely, this man is a magician.”
3. Indeed, your Rabb is Allah, the One who created the heavens and the earth in six stages and then established Himself on the Throne (administers the worlds, which He created from His Names, as He wills [at a deeper level, the word Throne denotes the dimension of unity and oneness of existence]). It is administered with His command (He manifests Himself every instant in yet another wondrous way)! None can intercede with another, unless the essence (the Name composition formed according to his creation purpose) comprising the one in need of intercession allows it! Thus is Allah, your Rabb! So, become aware of your servitude to Him! Will you still not contemplate?
4. To Him you will return all together (This act of returning is dimensional rather than locational; it denotes the observation within one’s essential reality)... This is the promise of Allah, which He will certainly fulfill! Indeed He originates creation (all created things are created based on the quality of the Name Mubdi collectively and without individuality; the Original Self). Then (at the dimension of individuality), returns (based on the Name Mu’id after returning to one’s essential reality) those that have faith and do the necessary deeds required by their faith (the constructed identity) to their individual persona (the constructed identity [spirit] referred to by the letter “QAF”) in order to give them the consequences of what they deserve (i.e. experience the results of what they manifest). As for those who deny the knowledge of the reality, they will drink from boiling water as a result of their disbelief and suffer a painful suffering.
5. He (is Allah, who) has made the Sun as light (energy) of life; and the Moon as Nur (regulator of the emotional aspect of man; the effect on the hormonal make-up and the amygdala with the force of gravity) and determined it by stations so that you might know the number of years and calculate... Allah created these in Truth (with the qualities denoted by His Names). Thus He explains His signs in detail for those who can think.
6. In the alternation of night and day, and what Allah created in the heavens and the earth, there are many signs for those who want to be protected.
7. Those who doubt they can attain the awareness of the Names through returning (to one’s essential reality; becoming aware of one’s origin) and are pleased and satisfied with the worldly life, and live in their cocoon (the world formed in their brain) and fail to evaluate Our signs...
8. They are the ones who will live by burning as a result of what they manifest!
9. As for those who believe and perform the deeds required by their faith, their Rabb will enable them to experience the reality as a result of their faith... Rivers will flow beneath them in Paradises of Bliss (blessings and bounties).
10. Their call to Allah there will be, “Subhanaka Allahumma – At every instance You create anew and can never be conditioned and restricted by Your creation, we establish incomparability (tanzih) and denote similarity (tasbih) to You (i.e. “We are in constant servitude to You by continually manifesting Your Names”)... And their call to each other will be, “Salam” (may the meaning of the Name Salam manifest upon us constantly)... The outcome they reach as a result of their return (to their essential reality) is the realization of, “Al hamdu lillahi Rabb’ul alameen – Hamd (the evaluation of the corporeal worlds created with His Names, as He wills) belongs to Allah, the Rabb (the absolute source of the infinite meanings of the Names) of the worlds (the universe created within the brain of every individual)....